Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ve heard people say he is

Depends in what sense, in the sense of happily putting a round of **** in to team mates yeah he almost definitely is, in terms of being big headed and arrogant nah not for me, not based on the guys I know that know his dad well and have met him a couple of times 

12 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Question:- Why does each Pundit have to have a microphone? Hasn't our technology improved enough to enable a central mike for this purpose? Come on you Techs, tell me that I should know the reason why, without asking.

fls-fame-lady.gif

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Foden looks poor for England.

I could see Ramsey or Rogers being more effective in this team (not saying they are better at all)

It's not always about picking the best players but the players to work in your system. It's why we have just had a great season as the Don knows how he wants to play and recruits accordingly. England have always been unbalanced because managers pick squads based who plays for the big boys.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But he just isn't, that's why he is where he is.

People just try to find faults, he's a class act, period!!

youre-in-love-arent-ya-wentworth.gif

Pickford has absolutely no composure. He can't play the build up from the back game.  Fans started booing and whistling and he shit himself and launched it long, under absolutely no pressure. 

A better team than the are level by now. Not one of this lot get in our team. Reaction needed Gareth. 

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Cesc, a 3 time international champion speaking facts about England's continual weak mentality when it comes to playing on the front foot whilst Rio, Micah and Gary talk proper shit.

Why would you listen to anything Rio, Gary and especially Micah have to say? Serial failures at international level. I wouldn’t even consider Micah an international level player. 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Honest, I think he'll end up better than the 3 from the golden generation 

I think he already is to be honest. 

• Like 1