Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

59 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just Eni Aluko talking about shit. Nothing to see here.

She is what the mute button was invented for 😂

Still in Mauritius so not sure who we'll get on commentary as it's been mixed so far. Combination of a German narrator for pre/ost match with English commentary that seems like the ITV one maybe. Glad I'm missing Aluko and others chatting sh!te

Small aside, interesting to see how Milenkovic does tonight. He's been a no nonsense RCB who I've liked for years as a vidic 2.0 and he's finally starting to cut out some of his mistakes. Would be a great pick-up 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Still in Mauritius so not sure who we'll get on commentary as it's been mixed so far. Combination of a German narrator for pre/ost match with English commentary that seems like the ITV one maybe. Glad I'm missing Aluko and others chatting sh!te

Small aside, interesting to see how Milenkovic does tonight. He's been a no nonsense RCB who I've liked for years as a vidic 2.0 and he's finally starting to cut out some of his mistakes. Would be a great pick-up 

Forgot about him, for about 3 years he was class on FM, illic was a wonderkid too

from that squad it's now samardzic when his contract runs out after a couple of seasons

Those 3 + SMS and vlahovic they do have some players 

Obvious incorrect yellow card and FK there. So stupid that VAR can't tell the ref he's made a mistake.

• Like 1

I'm wondering why the blatant kick to the Slovenia player wasn't a penalty in the first half? Am I the only one that thought it was as blatant a penalty as they come?

14 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I don't rate Rasmus Hojiund, never particularly impressed with for United either. 

Same, backup for a newly promoted side level player. 

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

How the heck is this not 1-1, Slovenia have been so wasteful in front of goal and smack the post. 

it is now

"Commencing countdown has begun." I get the feeling this thread is going to get interesting, either way. I'm with the "Yays" tonight, until Serbia score, that is. 

Tbf, I fancy us to win this convincingly. That would, hopefully, make a statement to the other fancied sides. I just never feel really confident with this manager, and previous tournaments provide the evidence which invokes that feeling. Nearly, just won't do with this array of talent. If we do make the latter stages, then, once again, it's going to come down to mentality. A fear first manager will inevitably provide a fear first team. That's what concerns me most. Fortune and all that.

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1