Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I like how its news worth that England fans aren’t involved 

It’s in the city England are playing in with fans of the team they’re playing to be fair.

Thought that lad covered in blood was meant to be an England fan?

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

I like how its news worth that England fans aren’t involved 

To be fair it is, it's in the city where England are playing so you'd have to assume it was them 

There's probably also a decent chunk of the population that are perplexed as to why serbians and Albanians would be scrapping 

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Just Eni Aluko talking about shit. Nothing to see here.

What do you mean. She's telling us all who should play in the team, including Southgate 🤦‍♂️

Although to be fair, she knows next to frack all, but could still teach Lescott a thing or 2 😂

BREAKING NEWS-

In a move that is seen as a dent to England's chances, tonight's game will be refereed by Michael Oliver, with John Moss, Stuart Atwell and David Cootes on VAR duties.

Edited by stewiek2

Currently in Denmark in an absolutely enormous food hall with loads of Danish fans. It's an amazing place - huge, endless food, loads of bars and a brilliant atmosphere. Still loads of space and empty tables too.

IMG_20240616_174419_(480_x_638_pixel).jpg.8edb2288ac9cd6eea10f5bd82e6cabce.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Currently in Denmark in an absolutely enormous food hall with loads of Danish fans. It's an amazing place - huge, endless food, loads of bars and a brilliant atmosphere. Still loads of space and empty tables too.

IMG_20240616_174419_(480_x_638_pixel).jpg.8edb2288ac9cd6eea10f5bd82e6cabce.jpg

I'm heading out Wednesday 😂