Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I can't remember the last time I felt less enthused about watching my country in a Tournament. 

And it's down to one person. 

Yeah, everyone at work banging on about England and I'm just like meh... so I'm unpatriotic 🤣 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I see some England supporters letting us all down again.Knob heads.

Coked up idiots. 

England fans will never change, it's embarrassing. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

England fans serenading Düsseldorf with renditions of ‘10 German bombers’ 🤦‍♂️

Look at the below in comparison.  I do sometimes wish I was from somewhere cooler.  Oh well, come on England I suppose. 

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND the RAF from ENGLAND shot one downnnnnnnn

Cannot believe in this day and age, crap like that still gets sung.

i despair with the common Engerland fanbase. Embarrassing bunch of clearing in the woods

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

News coming out, a man with a axe and possible bomb been shot in Hamburg near Dutch fans box park 😮

To be expected in northern and western europe

Right after years of trying to get my daughters interested in watching a football game, after much negotiation, they have decided to watch the England game tonight, so Southgate get you team to bring their "A" game and put in  the required amount of shits to care about to put in a decent performance. This is a sliding doors moment, f*ck it up and they will be lost to football. Over to you Gareth.

Both sets of fans have form for being clearings in the woods. No surprise here but sad to see, especially when pretty much every other fanbase is out enjoying a party atmosphere. 

• Like 2

Of course it will always be highlighted when its England fans , there has been problems with Serbian and Albanian fans , Italy fans fighting and a Dutch fan having to be shot by the police , but England fans being highlighted

• Thanks 1

The Serbs probably coming across those idiots who were chanting "TGB" is a bad mix.

Eastern European hooligan groups still have the English ones in 80/90s in their sights.

Last time England were in Germany for a major tournament there wasn't an issue. However back then it was Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago, Sweden, Ecuador and Portugal so never going to kick off against those fanbases.

Getting a Balkan nation who've travelled in numbers was never going to end well.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

Always with the chairs!! Why?

Probably years of the Germans taking the best seats by the pools so they just pick them up out of spite 😂🤣

• Haha 1