Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

My last full day here. It's gonna have to end with a Lukas Podolski Doner Kebab. Just passed one of his shops.

I've been a few times, it's ok, nothing crazy special, ridiculously busy though

Same with haus des doner

Get yourself down ehrenfeld, huge Turkish community there, if you can try and find a beef kebab shop

48 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I've been a few times, it's ok, nothing crazy special, ridiculously busy though

Same with haus des doner

Get yourself down ehrenfeld, huge Turkish community there, if you can try and find a beef kebab shop

I'm in Altstadt Koblenz, heading back to Dusseldorf tomoz 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm in Altstadt Koblenz, heading back to Dusseldorf tomoz 

Theres a podolskis in Koblenz?! Not seen that before, didn't realise he'd spread himself out that far

He had an ice cream chain before the kebab chain, you can buy his kebabs as microwave meals in the frozen aisle 

I'm about 45 mins further south west

In Düsseldorf try and go to the Japanese bakeries, very few of them anywhere from my experience, even like London it's hard to find what Dusseldorf has, it's only really Dusseldorf and LA that I've seen the proper authentic Japanese stuff outside of Japan 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Theres a podolskis in Koblenz?! Not seen that before, didn't realise he'd spread himself out that far

He had an ice cream chain before the kebab chain, you can buy his kebabs as microwave meals in the frozen aisle 

I'm about 45 mins further south west

In Düsseldorf try and go to the Japanese bakeries, very few of them anywhere from my experience, even like London it's hard to find what Dusseldorf has, it's only really Dusseldorf and LA that I've seen the proper authentic Japanese stuff outside of Japan 

Yeah about 10 minutes walk from Podolskis kebab place. 

Decided not to drink tonight as due back tomorrow. Currently in a empty music bar, watching 8 of my numpty mates dance like drunken OAPs to shit music. Its awful here, they think its the best place we have been 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1