Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Itv absolutely shit their kecks after the clapback Lineker and Shearer got for criticising. Allowing the players to come out with that shite about topping the group and going along with it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If I was Ollie I'd fake injury and go home to my young family

they're out there with him

but i get your point

"much improved with the ball"

AHH, that's good then, we can play against a team who don't want to touch the ball and have more possession than them.

Great stuff, thanks Gaz-lar.

I'd rather have to sniff a bucket of slightly out of date prolapsed sheep assholes than listen to that diary button of a human.

**** OFF AND TAKE YOUR HEAVY BLINKING WITH YOU.

Edited by lapal_fan

1 minute ago, birdman said:

Sick of him. Some of these players gonna be cooked after a long season. Any manager with a brain would have rested a good few of those who have played majority of minutes so far and sub them on if needed. So you assume the bit part/no part players will start Sunday right? Course they won't. Might see one new face at best. Then we'll struggle through another match.

Agreed Birdman.
Kane and Bellingham were anonymous tonight and it was frustrating and pointless in equal measure to leave them on when there were several good alternatives. Maynoo was a breath of fresh air and must start on Sunday.

Southgate will probably just go with the one change and it will be more of the same from Walker, Kane, Foden, Bellingham and Trippier.

all very reminiscent of watching Villa in the bad old days😀

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

"Much improved " ?

You are one deluded individual gareth. Fool

in fairness, he's not wrong. but thats because we couldn't have been any worse than last time.

Edited by tomav84

3 minutes ago, villanmac said:

"Strange environment to play in" 

**** is southgate on about?

they are called fans unlike the corporate suits at Wembley

If Portugal don't lose to Georgia and Turkey don't lose to Czechs then it's England-Holland. First tournament meeting since 1996 I think?

I think that's a 50/50 game. This isn't a great Netherlands team by any stretch and they'll miss a conductor like De Jong centrally but they have pace upfront and I don't think England can hurt them at the back like Austria did so could easily see that going to extra time and then who knows.

5 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

they're out there with him

but i get your point

I feel for his Family, imagine having to spend 3 weeks in Germany when you could be elsewhere. 

Edited by WHY