Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Just now, Zatman said:

Said it before you dont win international or continental tournaments with Declan Rice in midfield. Can blame Southgate tactics but was massively exposed in Champions League as well

He's the least of England's troubles 

Just now, Awol said:

Topped the group, somehow. Like winning a most attractive dogshit contest. 

What channels that on? I’ll record the next England game and watch that instead 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Said it before you dont win international or continental tournaments with Declan Rice in midfield. Can blame Southgate tactics but was massively exposed in Champions League as well

West Ham conference winners 2023 says hi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Opponent is irrelevant, they're not celebrating because they've just held England to a draw.

Again - my point was based on how england should have won this game with ease not about why slovenia were celebrating. Its a embarrassing result. Just like algeria

Edited by Demitri_C

Anyone would think that Palmer came on and ran the game with this analysis. We were crap before the substitutions and crap after them. Embarrassing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

German TV - that was so hard to watch 

Mertesacker - that's the hardest night of football I've had in a while 

Slaughtering them 

They're now saying England are so weird because the players are so good but nothing works and they when we play so slow and defensive we have no chance

They're laughing at the one guy because he's saying the players are so good but the team is so bad 

Not naming Southgate or blaming him but tearing in to us 

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

In this form Swiss, Netherlands and Austria will all be very hard opponents for England.

Anyone who can press in midfield and has some pace upfront will score goals against this England in the knock outs.

Still its a lot better than playing Portugal, Germany or France. I'm.thinking of the positives. I still want England ti progress. 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

1 game left at this rate...

His lack of effort, sheer stubborness. He knows he's gone. Doesn't mean we all must suffer too.

45 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Change all the attackers because the problem absolutely isn't having two fullbacks who are an absolute dead weight in attack 

Nail on head.  They offer zero going forward. Walker cant control a football, he's just fast.  Trippier is past it and has no left foot.  They haven't been great defending either.

1 minute ago, djdabush said:

Anyone would think that Palmer came on and ran the game with this analysis. We were crap before the substitutions and crap after them. Embarrassing.

He's by far our most creative player though.