Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Why am I watching this?!

Id rather have my testicles beaten to a fine powder by a short person in a bikini, and yet here I am.

I've gone full idiot.

My friend, "Tommy E" is asking how short the person needs to be?

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I really really really hope Slovenia score and we get knocked out so finally, finally we will be rid of cocknose

I think even if we lose and Demark win we’ll go through in 3rd place, at least one more flush until this turd disappears

• Sad 1

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

We won't be knocked out tonight.

Hopefully the Dutch or Germans put us out of our misery next round, depending on where we finish.

• Like 2

Yay, three numbers tens on now for England. Foden, Palmer and Bellingham who all play central for their clubs. Bravo Gareth, bravo.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Ian Darke wasn't! He's only just noticed!

Maybe he was on a "time out for nacho tots"?

• Like 1

with ten haag about to sign a new utd contract there's won't even get the joy of southgate getting the utd job if we do 'ok' in the tournament

i'm at a gig at the weekend so wont see the next game

the QF i'm having a belated birthday day out at sandown on the 6th...i'd actually rather not have watching england as being part of the day so more than happy for austria or whoever we're playing stuff us at the weekend

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Yay, three numbers tens on now for England. Foden, Palmer and Bellingham who all play central for their clubs. Bravo Gareth, bravo.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’m actually annoyed the results in other games meant we got through regardless. It was hardly ever going to inspire an amazing perform 

Finish 2nd though and it's Germany in the last 16.