Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

8 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Watkins didn't score against Denmark from nothing, so he's blown his load with Southgate.

image.jpeg.de1402f3e90747596c4afd00fd017c9f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having been in attendance for Belgium Vs Romania I refuse to believe that this from England I am watching is international football. It's hardly championship standard.

1 minute ago, Wurzel said:

I've got it, how about this for an idea.... we get the ball near their goal and hit it really hard with the foot towards their goal?

Why do that when we can pass it in slowly 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, penguin said:

Commentator doing his best to sound excited there as we passed it around the outside of their box going nowhere

Perfect accompaniment for this game matterface and Dixon 🤦‍♂️

Edited by markc
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

Don't embarrass yourself. He got 20 goals and 14 assists last season. He's one of the best wingers in the world.

10 goals, 9 assists in the Premier league if you take away pens. The same as Leon Bailey, but Saka played 900 more minutes than him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Why am I watching this?!

Id rather have my testicles beaten to a fine powder by a short person in a bikini, and yet here I am.

I've gone full idiot.

But you’ve got that booked in for tomorrow

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I really really really hope Slovenia score and we get knocked out so finally, finally we will be rid of cocknose

I’m actually annoyed the results in other games meant we got through regardless. It was hardly ever going to inspire an amazing perform 

• Like 1