Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

32 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

-----------------------Pickford-----------------------

Walker---Stones----------Guehi------Tripps

Trent-------Rice-----Bellingham--Anthony

-------------------Kane---------------------------------

--------------------------------Watkins---------------

He's Brazilian fortunately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Time to go with Mitchell at left back if Shaw isn't ready.  

He'd need to be in the squad for that to happen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

This bar? 😂 the entertainment was better than the England game…

I was there, that was in the square before the game. Didn't see him though. 😂

• Like 1

I actually think the player Southgate misses most is Maguire purely because of his ability to attack set-pieces where we've found a bit of joy in over the years in these tournaments. 

That statement should never be true but Southgate is utterly useless. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Neville saying Rice should be played as an 8 rather than a 6, who do you play as the 6 then?

Neville is right. Play Mainoo as the 6 

Angel Gomes should be in England squad, bizzarely overlooked, and he can do that deep-lying creative role that people are wising for in an England player, have wondered if we might look at him for Luiz replacement, but maybe will go for someone more proven in a better league, but England haven't got the same choice

When you look at England players they probably could set up in a similar way to how we set up, 442

two central defenders, and then a more defensive right-back, Walker or Konsa

Saka as leftback with permission to bomb forward  and play almost like winger somewhat like Moreno for us before his injury

Mainoo and Rice as two central midfielders

Bellingham and foden as wide midfielders, similar to how we utilize Ramsey and Bailey

Cole Palmer in the No.10 area

Kane as striker

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Angel Gomes should be in England squad, bizzarely overlooked, and he can do that deep-lying creative role that people are wising for in an England player, have wondered if we might look at him for Luiz replacement, but maybe will go for someone more proven in a better league, but England haven't got the same choice

When you look at England players they probably could set up in a similar way to how we set up, 442

two central defenders, and then a more defensive right-back, Walker or Konsa

Saka as leftback with permission to bomb forward  and play almost like winger somewhat like Moreno for us before his injury

Mainoo and Rice as two central midfielders

Bellingham and foden as wide midfielders, similar to how we utilize Ramsey and Bailey

Cole Palmer in the No.10 area

Kane as striker

Are you high?

What are you talking about am I high, it makes perfect sense, are you high saying Mainoo should play as a No.6 or ahead of Rice - one of the best No.6s in the world, Mainoo has been playing as a eight, but has traditionally been a number ten

The line-up I proposed is similar to how we line up, and it suits the England players pretty much perfectly, perhaps wth the exception of Saka, but he would still be playing in a role that he's played before, and a defensive right-back would also allow him to play almost like a winger anyway

Edited by useless

4 hours ago, duke313 said:

Neville saying Rice should be played as an 8 rather than a 6, who do you play as the 6 then?

Mainoo

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I actually think the player Southgate misses most is Maguire purely because of his ability to attack set-pieces where we've found a bit of joy in over the years in these tournaments. 

That statement should never be true but Southgate is utterly useless. 

Think you are right. He's a leader too 

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, useless said:

What are you talking about am I high, it makes perfect sense, are you high saying Mainoo should play as a No.6 or ahead of Rice - one of the best No.6s in the world, Mainoo has been playing as a eight, but has traditionally been a number ten

The line-up I proposed is similar to how we line up, and it suits the England players pretty much perfectly, perhaps wth the exception of Saka, but he would still be playing in a role that he's played before, and a defensive right-back would also allow him to play almost like a winger anyway

It might be the worst suggestion I’ve ever read. 

no offence

Edited by Stevo985

Actually think if Rice doesn't plsy as a 6 he shouldn't be in the side. Think we shouid he looking at Bellingham as the 8 now.  If Shaw isn't fit I think I wouid consider Saka at left back. Yes we wouid miss him on the right but we have other options there. There's nothing thst comes down the left with Trippier playing there