Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Ah its the tournament football excuse

So tournament football is not about winning 3-4 nil??

can someone please tell the Germans and Spanish 😂

Kyle says "It's tournament football...it's just the game".  "Listen, we have enough up front so listen...".

I can accept he is frustrated but he comes across as slightly condescending. 

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

So tournament football is not about winning 3-4 nil??

can someone please tell the Germans and Spanish 😂

We've been the worst team so far, even the so called minnows have been better to watch

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Reminds me of us in the Championship when Bruce was manager, and we were getting out played by most teams despite having bette players and much bigger budget, no thought out game plan, just work hard and rely on moments of magic.

Reminds me alot of us under McLeish 

• Like 1

I honestly don't know why you lads do it to yourselves, I'd rather watch a highlight dvd of Steve Bruce's greatest 0-0s than this England team.

• Like 2

As much as Southgate is a joke I feel  many of the players both individually and collectively act like self entitled, arrogant bell ends when they play for England. No way would Klopp, Pep and so on allow them to get away with the effort they putting in. Then again that's also a Southgate issue I guess. 

11 minutes ago, trillvillan said:

I need to become a bookie — people were slamming England to win it as the favorites lmao 

Played **** woefully in 2 games, have 4 points and are cruising through.

I went to the office for a few hours today as coming back at lunch time to work from home. The boss told everyone else they can leave early to get back to watch the England game, I don't think anyone did

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Konsa should start over Guehi, he will be punished by a better team

Guehi one of the few players I thought did alright to be honest. Bigger issues to sort than him

Posted (edited)

One of the best squads in world football and we sit back and play long ball football for 90 minutes against Serbia and Denmark

Edited by Stevo985