Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Just now, LondonLax said:

Serbia are probably the toughest match for England in this group.

Denmark will be another tight match although they're obviously not as good as 2021. Eriksen the sort though who will pick a decent pass if he has space around the box, none of the Serbs could.

I hate this. We're going to scrape through and get battered by France.

Uninspired 90's long ball football. We've got better players than that.

Absolutely shite. England luckily they are in a terrible group. Any half decent team will knock them out! 

Kane and Foden an embarrassment spent the entire game falling to the floor and crying to the ref! 

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

Serbia are absolute trash. Yet England have been hanging on for 20 minutes. Utter rubbish.

So you're allowed to bitch and whine about the performance, but others not. Gotcha.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Shearer thinks he’s doing a great job, **** knows why.

To be fair he didn’t drop deep this game. Shocking service from elsewhere and drew the fouls. I thought he was fine 

Just now, villa4europe said:

But he should have runners ahead of him, he turns, tries to break and there nothing there so he lost the ball, he probably doesn't realise that he is part of that problem but it's garbage management, he should be pinging it and letting someone run, not looking to give it to someone jogging out of our own penalty box 

It was on the turnover. He was the out ball. We had 10 men behind the ball. Yes there should be runners, but they need time to get out. Hold it for like two seconds and he'd have some support. Lose it, and it comes right back, and we still have 10 men behind the ball. 

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Shearer thinks he’s doing a great job, **** knows why.

Seriously?

Without criticising kane the player he was dreadful tonight, mixture of Southgate, is being poor in general and not being fit

Madness that he played 90 minutes but then you need to keep that quality on the pitch when your only tactic is blag a goal 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

If I were the France manager I’d put him in the opposite side. Tripper won’t have a prayer.

Through the middle I think this time. France always have quick wide players. England couldn't handle Greizmann in that deeper midfield role last time out.