Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Question:- Why does each Pundit have to have a microphone? Hasn't our technology improved enough to enable a central mike for this purpose? Come on you Techs, tell me that I should know the reason why, without asking.

Very average half. Most of the time we don't move the ball quick enough, when we did move it with pace we scored. Saka Bellingham class, the rest OK.

Just now, VillaBrum said:

Question:- Why does each Pundit have to have a microphone? Hasn't our technology improved enough to enable a central mike for this purpose? Come on you Techs, tell me that I should know the reason why, without asking.

Oh - I also think that England have got to wake up a bit - slacking off at the end of that half.

1 minute ago, VillaBrum said:

Maybe its because they are outside and not in the studio? 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Saka has been taking on his man all half?

The "issue" is that nothing is happening down our left at all.  But it's comfortable, Serbia are a decent side and they aren't doing anything at all.

Nah he's been running past them and getting on the end of through balls. I didn't see anyone just turn, drop a shoulder and skin their man, except Bellingham. To be fair he's then pretty much always clattered when he does.

Edit. I'm not saying Saka has been bad, far from it, but these are not that mobile. Let's make them make decisions .

Edited by HKP90

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

Kane gets stick for always coming deep to get the ball for years, now gets stick for not getting involved.

He is still dropping deep though mate, been a few occasions where the ball is out wide and he’s deeper than the player looking to cross the ball. 

1 minute ago, WHY said:

Didn’t say he wasn’t mate, just pointing out that one of the best strikers in the world had 1 touch in 45 minutes of football. Doesn’t make him a bad player, Bellingham is operating into the area he likes to drop into which has made him ineffective. Actually think with the Serbs having to chase the game Ollie will be a good option in the last 20 mins, he will stretch them. 

His run pulled a defender across goal and left the space for Bellingham to take up for the goal. I guess that is what a striker should do in that situation?

2 minutes ago, WHY said:

Didn’t say he wasn’t mate, just pointing out that one of the best strikers in the world had 1 touch in 45 minutes of football. Doesn’t make him a bad player, Bellingham is operating in the area he likes to drop into which has made him ineffective. Actually think with the Serbs having to chase the game Ollie will be a good option in the last 20 mins, he will stretch them. 

Pointing it our for the sake of What? Watkins hasn't done anything, yet, at international level. So there's that.

Serbia would do well to get it down the wings and cross it to Vlahovic and Mitrovic. Guehi and Stones are not a dominant aerial pair. 

That Serbia seem to be trying to play through instead of crossing into the box is a bit of a mystery to me. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I bet Bellingham is a massive bellend off the field.

But he just isn't, that's why he is where he is.

People just try to find faults, he's a class act, period!!

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

We’re just a fundamentally boring team. 

That's why it's important you win the tournament. No - one will be bothered about the "Boring" aspect then. On the other hand.

Cesc, a 3 time international champion speaking facts about England's continual weak mentality when it comes to playing on the front foot whilst Rio, Micah and Gary talk proper shit.

• Like 1