Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

Hopefully Kane comes off for 2nd half, I've touched the ball more than he has. Ollie would be getting slaughtered if it was him

Edited by Talldarkandransome

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Aside from the goal this has been absolutely shite. Kane and Foden have done nothing. 

And we will add two more goals late and people will moan about the moaners 

Southgateball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Bellingham is truly elite. Doesn't even look gassed or frantic yet is absolutely everywhere. Nicking the ball, turning, agile, technically elite. Wow. What a player.

He's got absolutely everything.

Unbelievable player. Media darling foden nowhere to be seen and blame the manager but you have to stamp your authority on a game and Belligham does that 

• Like 1

Kane doesn’t get touches and it doesn’t matter. Watkins doesn’t get touches and he doesn’t fit the system 

Edited by Dante_Lockhart

I remember playing 5 a side in some dogshit league and one game we had this academy player a friend of a friend turn up. He scored about 10 games. Won every tackle. Intercepted every ball. Never left the centre circle and I don't think he ran once.

I feel like this is what I'm watching tonight with Bellingham.

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Nowhere near how it used to be. You wouldn't have seen black faces in the England crowd back in the day. 

Lets just say I'm not a massive fan of Serbia.

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

Kane doesn’t get touches and it doesn’t matter. Watkins doesn’t get touches and he doesn’t fit the system 

I guess when you've scored 60 odd goals for your national side, you're probably OK.

Just now, bobzy said:

I guess when you've scored 60 odd goals for your national side, you're probably OK.

How many Vs the postmen of Malta and Luxembourg 😜

He doesnt look fit, he'll get his goal but hopefully he doesn't get the 90

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Hopefully Kane comes off for 2nd half, I've touched my balls more than he has. Ollie would be getting slaughtered if it was him

Why do we always stop playing under Southgate?

We're bossing possession. We're really comfortable. We're ten times better than the opposition....well its been 10 minutes since we scored so let's drop off 20 and let them play.

We'll do nothing. Again.

• Like 2

Foden more the disappointment than Kane. Kane you know will take a chance if it comes. Foden never seems to quite convince England. 

Saka, Rice and Bellingham doing well

• Like 1