Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is Kane playing?

You'll see him come alive when Saka goes down in the box and there's a penalty appeal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Foden just doesn't work in this Southgate system. He works in Peps rigid system as he has Rodri and Bernardo Silva to play little one twos with. England don't play that way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim said:

Jude is a class act

Still can’t believe he’s 20, unbelievable player 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

You'll see him come alive when Saka goes down in the box and there's a penalty appeal.

That'll be Saka limping again.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Is Kane playing?

He doesn't seem to take up the right positions when Saka beats his man and crosses into the box

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Bellingham is truly elite. Doesn't even look gassed or frantic yet is absolutely everywhere. Nicking the ball, turning, agile, technically elite. Wow. What a player.

He's got absolutely everything.

Only 20 as well. Scary

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Actually the only issue I can see at the moment. 

I don't know. I still think it's worrying that we've almost completely dominated a clearly poorer team for a whole half but are still only 1 nil up.

We all know it will end up 2 or 3 probably nil by the end, probably via late goals but the issue is that doesn't work against better teams.  We've got this embarrassment of attacking talent but rarely look like doing the job on teams we really should be.