Euro 2024: Group C (Denmark, England, Serbia, Slovenia)

limpid

We will not get put of the group,.Southgate and Holland are busted flushes. Can't believe he's took so many players with no international experience and who haven't got one assist for England in the games they have played in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

We will not get put of the group,.Southgate and Holland are busted flushes. Can't believe he's took so many players with no international experience and who haven't got one assist for England in the games they have played in.

They will. You can finish 3rd and go through now with the 24 teams. Was better when it was 16 teams.

Wish none of our players had been picked , much easier to laugh at the clowns then.

• Haha 1

Just now, duke313 said:

They will. You can finish 3rd and go through now with the 24 teams. Was better when it was 16 teams.

We won't, not sure what games you been watching but who we gonna beat? Certainly won't be Serbia or Denmark.

1 minute ago, WHY said:

When we lost to an ageing Italian team after going 1-0 up inside 5 minutes and then not having another shot on target for another 115 minutes in a final at home, he should have been sacked then. Instead Southgate went with the insanity method, doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.

That match still riles me, that was our best chance to win a major tournament and we had the Italians there for the taking and we sat back and let them back in.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Really wish Allardyce hadn’t been caught on that video.

Could you imagine playing like a modern day Wimbledon with all that talent at your disposal. You couldn't get more incongruous . That was a blessing in disguise if ever there was one. You would have Pickford taking free - kicks.

5 minutes ago, WHY said:

When we lost to an ageing Italian team after going 1-0 up inside 5 minutes and then not having another shot on target for another 115 minutes in a final at home, he should have been sacked then. Instead Southgate went with the insanity method, doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.

Let's not forget the Saka penalty debacle. I'm still in shock to this day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

That match still riles me, that was our best chance to win a major tournament and we had the Italians there for the taking and we sat back and let them back in.

38 year old Chellini skooled us 😂

20 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yes. They did. I remember. What relevance does that have to England exactly? Because this isn't a one-off freak result, this is the continuation of years of tedious under-performance.

Tedious under performance in which we reached the last euros final and the World Cup quarters (I think?). 

My point being, even good teams can churn out bad results. We’ll still qualify out of our group. 

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

I was there, I will never forgive the word removed. I will most likely never get the chance to see my country in a major final again. 

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Lol is he complaining about squad depth 

Auditioning for a club job already I see.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Lol is he complaining about squad depth 

Throwing the players hes just picked under the bus.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Could you imagine playing like a modern day Wimbledon with all that talent at your disposal. You couldn't get more incongruous . That was a blessing in disguise if ever there was one. You would have Pickford taking free - kicks.

Sam would at least have them playing for each other. I would be infinitely more entertaining that the dross Southgate serves up

• Confused 1