Euro 2024: Group B (Albania, Croatia, Italy, Spain)

limpid

23 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I've had my free Paddy Power bet builder. England to win. Kane and Foden to score. Bellingham to score or assist. 9/1. 5£ free bet. Fingers crossed. 

You’re expecting England to score? 

my money would be on a cagey, unadventurous nil nil tomorrow night. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I'm hoping you're wrong. But, I get the opinion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

We always turn up in group stages under Southgate don't we, so I think we will see a different England than what has been performing in friendlies. I hope so anyway

Was at Spain vs Croatia, Croatia fans were incredible maybe more than 50000 at the game an interesting experience but Croatia were awful in defence and conceded easy goals. The 80 million defender was hopeless

Fabian Ruiz on other hand I always felt underrated but watching him live was even better

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 3

Same old Italy. Really lovely team to watch at times, they play such good stuff, slow and patient then when they get in the final third we can only dream of playing the quick one touch stuff that they do.

Problem is, they have no striker, they haven't had one since about 1932. Scamacca wouldn't get a game for Gibraltor.

Croatia XI: Livakovic, Juranovic, Sutalo, Gvardiol, Perisic, Modric, Brozovic, Kovacic, Majer, Petkovic, Kramaric
Subs: Stanisic, Pongracic, Erlic, Labrovic, Mario Pasalic, Budimir, Ivanusec, Sosa, Pjaca, Vida, Ivusic, Marco Pasalic, Sucic, Baturina

Albania XI: Strakosha, Mitaj, Arlind Ajeti, Djimsiti, Hysaj, Laci, Ramadani, Asllani, Bejrami, Manaj, Asani
Subs: Etrit Berisha, Balliu, Gjasula, Broja, Kastrati, Mihaj, Seferi, Medon Berisha, Muci, Ismajli, Daku, Abrashi, Kumbulla, Aliji, Hoxha

Edited by duke313

this might be the worst game Modric has played since about 2008

Kovacic has been hopeless which isnt out of character at this stage