Euro 2024: Group B (Albania, Croatia, Italy, Spain)

limpid

30 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

So who thinks Spain will win it? They didn't look bad after the first game in the World Cup and then that was about it.

Will struggle against the low block and spend 80 minutes trying to tap it in before hit on the break or via a set piece 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Will struggle against the low block and spend 80 minutes trying to tap it in before hit on the break or via a set piece 

Never thought a passing side would, sometimes, bore me. 

The passion when singing the national anthem from the Italians there. Wonderful to see. Imagine our lot putting that much effort into it…. Although in fairness ours is incredibly depressing and outdated as hell.  

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

So who thinks Spain will win it? They didn't look bad after the first game in the World Cup and then that was about it.

No chance imo 

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Is that an humble opinion, Paul? Or one, like mine, borne out of all things hated about Franco.😉

Hadn't thought of Franco but that's  a good enough reason. I just think it's between Germany, France, Portugal and England. 

• Like 1