Euro 2024: Group A (Germany, Hungary, Scotland, Switzerland)

limpid

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Watching en Espanol and I find I don't miss the English and American commentaries one bit.

McFadden's Scottish

• Like 1

This is like watching a Sam Allardyce side against a Steve Bruce side in the Premier League in the mid 2000's. Utterly horrendous.

Don't understand the criticism of Scotland and Steve Clarke tbh. They've done incredibly well to qualify in the first place, then they lost a few of their better players to injury before the tournament.

Outside of McGinn and Robertson in the current 11 the options are pretty terrible. McTominay can get the odd goal too but as an all around midfield his contributions are dreadful. 

2 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

This is like watching a Sam Allardyce side against a Steve Bruce side in the Premier League in the mid 2000's. Utterly horrendous.

You could remove the ball from the game, and nothing would change. It's a stop-start game of late tackles and grabs and shoves. Not sure the ref really is getting control, but the players aren't making it easy.

Che Adams - the antithesis of an attacker.

Watch him score now. 

Edited by Xela

If someone was suffering from insomnia I would suggest watching this on catch up later 🤣 you will be out like a light.

• Haha 2

Two dreadful teams. Kick them both out at half time.

I've never seen a striker make the game look as difficult as Che Adams. At least Hogan had the good grace to hide instead of letting the ball pin ball of him everytime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaBrum said:

McGinn looks a little tired?

1 minute ago, VillaBrum said:

McGinn looks a little tired?

Coming back to life!