Euro 2024: Group A (Germany, Hungary, Scotland, Switzerland)

limpid

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Always time for bit of Southgate drivel.

Yes, now it's nothing like they experience for their clubs, even experienced players......... So what was that needing Champions League experience about then Gareth if it's now irellevant. 

I don't know why teams play hoofball, it just seems so counterintuitive and low percentage. If you have Beckenbauer and prime Benteke playing for you maybe I'd understand but what are the chances that Grant Hanley lands a pin point long ball onto the chest of Che Adams who is able to hold off the defender and fashion a chance? Could happen once in a match of they're lucky.

Edited by Keyblade

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Two games in a row but seemingly in different roles Scotland have completely failed to get mcginn on the ball 

He's been anonymous again but it's hardly his doing 

He gets on the ball, immediately spins his man and wins a free kick 

I dont get why they don’t feed him every time. In a low % team he’ll get you up the pitch 

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes, now it's nothing like they experience for their clubs, even experienced players......... So what was that needing Champions League experience about then Gareth if it's now irellevant. 

Well, on the bright side, from what we're hearing, Watkins may come back having picked up a few languages. I suppose that may be helpful to our Champions League campaign. 

25 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I really hope it’s true that the custard bowl nobbers want to sign cheesy Che Adams, he’s useless.

thats putting him on a pedestal.

• Like 1

Anthropologists have reconfirmed that lager consumption + bagpipe playing does not equal effective defending. First noted when Braveheart faced the English army & made fact by many Scottish goalkeepers.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I don't know why teams play hoofball, it just seems so counterintuitive and low percentage. If you have Beckenbauer and prime Benteke playing for you maybe I'd understand but what are the chances that Grant Hanley lands a pin point long ball onto the chest of Che Adams who is able to hold off the defender and fashion a chance? Could happen once in a lifetime of they're lucky.

FTFY