Euro 2024: Group A (Germany, Hungary, Scotland, Switzerland)

limpid

I liked all them songs and dancing. 

Probably cos I'm halfway through a bottle of red and all I could invisge was McGinn popping up in the middle of the stage. 

C'mon you Scots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

10 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

I just said to my mates if they cancelled all opening ceremonies at every sporting event from now on, would a single person give a shit?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I just said to my mates if they cancelled all opening ceremonies at every sporting event from now on, would a single person give a shit?

I love the Olympics opening ceremonies, football ones are usually pretty cringe though. The best was Diana Ross missing the goal in USA 94.

• Like 1

To football? Absolutely not,it's absolutely **** pointless 

Just waiting for a pepsi half time show at the final 

Olympics though? I don't mind it, doesn't get in the way as it's the night before the event starts and it's a show that means something 

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To football? Absolutely not,it's absolutely **** pointless 

Just waiting for a pepsi half time show at the final 

Olympics though? I don't mind it, doesn't get in the way as it's the night before the event starts and it's a show that means something 

Yeah they’re fine at the Olympics. But I don’t think anyone would miss them. 

I can’t imagine someone going “these Olympics have been amazing but I wish there had been an opening ceremony!”

Yeah they’re fine at the Olympics. But I don’t think anyone would miss them. 

I can’t imagine someone going “these Olympics have been amazing but I wish there had been an opening ceremony!”

I always take the Olympic ceremony we being for the athletes as a huge chunk of them will be amateur and not in events at the big 80k stadium, I think it's nice for them 

Footballers I doubt give a ****