Euro 2024: Group A (Germany, Hungary, Scotland, Switzerland)

limpid

24 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Maybe you were thinking of Gerd Muller...😉

Andy Möller!

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

The man who felt Villa beat Liverpool 7-2 as he thought the grass was too long 🙄🤣

I thought he retired, why is he still on TV? It's ridiculous.

I still can't forgive Steve Clarke for 2 things:

1) Blocking me in at Waitrose Mere Green when he was WBA manager. He got a very stern look when he came back

2) Persuading Bob Di Matteo to spend £5m on Aaron Tshibola.

30 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Maybe you were thinking of Gerd Muller...😉

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Andy Möller!

Your Müllers

I had forgotten how bad Scotland are. utter rubbish. commentary on the game saying they could make it out of the group on 4 points, I think if they got as much as 0 points that would be exceeding expectations. 

Hate it when international teams play players who don’t even start for their clubs. Why they had Tierney on is rediculous - just because he is ‘at’ Arsenal. It’s no wonder they were destroyed tonight. 

Edited by Tayls

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They played Scotland with Championship and SPL players

Don't tell me you don't rate Germany as a top side?

Edited by Tom13

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Hate it when international teams play players who don’t even start for their clubs. Why they had Tierney on is rediculous - just because he is ‘at’ Arsenal. It’s no wonder they were destroyed tonight. 

Well he's likely still the best option though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Well he's likely still the best option though.

Yeah I'd say so, I get the problem with it especially for the likes of England but when it's someone like Scotland they're not loaded with options 

And he's been in the Scotland set up for a long time, pre arsenal

For me it's more a case of they play a 5 and try and squeeze in him and Robertson, they've also got hickey, just a weird thing where they have so little quality in the squad but somehow 3 decent LBs

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tayls said:

He started about 25 games for Real Sociedad last season.

• Like 3

In fairness that Scotland squad is appalling. They've got multiple players who currently won't be playing club football in September, multiple players who aren't even starters at clubs in second and third rate leagues... It's a real rag tag bunch cobbled together.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Don't tell me you don't rate Germany as a top side?

Well I live here and I along with most people dont think they are. Have no striker and an awkward backline with a keeper thats past it

Germany might win the Euros but thats on home advantage and an actual manager compared Southgate. 

Germany, Italy have probably the best managers in the tournament

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Yet people on here complained Grealish didnt get called up