Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Just now, switters said:

Ronaldo's desperation to score is becoming more of an albatross for Portugal. I wanna see him subbed and throw full blown tantrum, sadly Martinez is too weak

How does Martinez keep getting these jobs? Definition of failing upwards.

Just now, villarule123 said:

Has there ever been a more dislikeable great player than Ronaldo?

I hate flashy players. You know the type, Fernandes being a prime example. Mudryk being another.

But I love Ronaldo. Hope he scores. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Was Zlatan unlikeable? I always thought his cockiness was more of an act than genuine, unlike Ronaldo.

To me a player can be as flashy as they want, as long as they deliver.

And both Zlatan and Ronaldo did plenty. 

I can never see the hate for Ronaldo, yes he's fading, but he's been one of the best players in the world and his numbers are staggering.

Ronaldo might have a huge ego, but he is rockstar. Messi is far from perfect, tries to avoid taxes, an has moved to America cause he's about finished, but wants that last payday.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Messi is far from perfect, tries to avoid taxes, an has moved to America cause he's about finished, but wants that last payday.

Sorry but you're talking nonsense.

He could have been paid far more in other places, is dominating the MLS with insane stats and his team are top of the league. He's also still Argentina's best player and playing superbly for them.

1 minute ago, R.Bear said:

Sorry but you're talking nonsense.

He could have been paid far more in other places, is dominating the MLS with insane stats and his team are top of the league. He's also still Argentina's best player and playing superbly for them.

Messi looks like he's playing training games in the MLS and still dominates. It looks so easy for him. Done the league wonders though. 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Messi looks like he's playing training games in the MLS and still dominates. It looks so easy for him. Done the league wonders though. 

Would say it's the opposite though no fault of his. Prices are nearly 1000 dollars for some Miami games

• Like 1

Â