Euro 2024: Round of 16

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

limpid

You know how Ronaldo went really fat when he retired? Lukaku is a man who's very being seems to want to be at the very least 'husky'. He's going to look like an old boxer in seconds of hanging up the boots.

6 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I've been saying about Bellingham and his attitude. 

I'm not doubting he has exceptional ability but I think he's a right nob head. 

Just don't say anything. Don't do your stupid celebrations, just do the job you're paid ridiculous money to do. Then people won't be getting on your back. 

As for some of the comments surrounding Southgate, them players can't believe what they are saying, surely? 

Exactly. Regardless of the result, we've been absolute diarrhea for 4 games.. Theres no 'giving it back' at all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Giro said:

Give him a break man, he’s 21 years old and scored one of the most memorable goals of watching England in my life. 

Guarantee if he was a villa player people’s opinion on here would be different 

Great goal, but don't be a nobhead about it. Celebrate it with the fans and don't try and score points from them.

He's a wonderful player but he's coming across as a bit of a prick. 

• Like 1

France matches have been just as boring as England matches this tournament 

The two best teams on paper have been two of the most conservative and dull. 

I guess that means we’re going to end up with a France England final 😅

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

Just now, LondonLax said:

France matches have been just as boring as England matches this tournament 

Can't fault his record since he's won the WC but Deschamps is to France what Southgate is to England.

France aren't living up to their expectation but **** me England make them look like Brazil 70.

If England had played anywhere near to this standard in any of our games nobody would be moaning. Unfortunately we've stunk the tournament out instead.

Â