Euro 2024: Round of 16

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

limpid

See id say this is my experience of living in Germany 

There's a misconception over the English rain, in England it spends months drizzling in a horrible wet rain that you just can't avoid, it always rains but it doesn't do a fat lorlt

In Germany it can go weeks with nothing but then once every other month it rains so heavy that you seriously consider taking up carpentry should you need to build an arc 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

There's a misconception over the English rain, in England it spends months drizzling in a horrible wet rain that you just can't avoid, it always rains but it doesn't do a fat lorlt

In Germany it can go weeks with nothing but then once every other month it rains so heavy that you seriously consider taking up carpentry should you need to build an arc 

Ah yeah, I Noah guy who thinks similar. 

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Having seen proper replays of the disallowed goal it's absolutely the correct decision. The defender that was tracking the goal scorer was clearly deliberately blocked. Good work by the officials.

The English official. Against the relentless Germans.

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Beauty of middle European climate. 

And the storms usually happen late, after a hot summer's day. 

Â