Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

2 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

If Bellingham would agree to come back to the Midlands and play for Villa (!!!!), you could knock me over with a feather. But yes, of course!

I'd take Bruce or Gerrard before Southgate 

That's how bad I think he is 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

This is like watching a different sport to what England served up earlier

4-1 up 5 mins left and they're in complete control, still attacking in possession, still pressing out of possession, their front 3 are holding a line halfway through the Georgian half

It's witchcraft 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

4-1 up 5 mins left and they're in complete control, still attacking in possession, still pressing out of possession, their front 3 are holding a line halfway through the Georgian half

It's witchcraft 

Should be a great game against Germany.

Just now, S-Platt said:

Should be a great game against Germany.

I'd be amazed if Germany win that 

Spain are too good, they'd need a dip for Germany to have a chance and at the same time Germany would need the front 3 to play out of their skin (which to be fair could happen )

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Spain are too good, they'd need a dip for Germany to have a chance and at the same time Germany would need the front 3 to play out of their skin (which to be fair could happen )

for me both teams have weaknesses but wouldnt put it past Germany knocking them out. Georgia caused issues on counter 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Fair play to Georgia for their attitude and mad counter attacking but it really payed into Spains hands. Will be a different game against Germany but you have to think Spain can beat them.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'd take Bruce or Gerrard before Southgate 

That's how bad I think he is 

I mean ... sure. Thankfully, we all love our Villa manager. And I'm totally happy if anyone wants to bash the England coach or squad. As I think I've made clear, it would almost feel weird if England weren't gobbing England. I sort of enjoy the whole cathartic process. Rock on.

punk130429_buzzword_1_198.jpg

Â