Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

9 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Bellingham is a bit of a dick. The whole Mason Greenwood incident wasn’t a good look for him at all. The mask slipped then.

What's this about then, what did the Greenwood incident have to do with Bellingham?

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

This is the problem. Commentators all blaming the players too. 

Remember under Gerrard we had a thread about "Are the players to blame" or something similar.   Well we know damn well the players were good enough, in fact they were better than good enough, they were Champions League qualification good enough.  It was the god awful manager that was to blame, not the players. 

It's EXACTLY the same here.  We KNOW damn well the players are good enough.  If they're looking clueless or lacking in heart or fight it's down to the manager.  He's not preparing them proper. He's not coaching them properly. He's not going them the right tactics. 

Honestly, it's so easy to lay the blame at the feet of the players but they're being sent out there like lambs to the slaughter and it's hard to play your heart out for a fraud who's set you up to fail. Especially when the opposition are well drilled, know their job and have a clear coherent plan to get at you. 

There is only one person to blame and that's Southgate. 

I never felt our players never tried under Gerrard and his "tactics". Here i feel players have given up knowing Southgate getting slaughtered by media

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

This week could see us booting out both Southgate and Sunak, that'll be as satisfying as a brilliant shit.

I think thats 110% guranteed

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

This week could see us booting out both Southgate and Sunak, that'll be as satisfying as a brilliant shit.

I'd rather have Farage managing England

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â