Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Completely unfounded theory:

Bellingham peed off all the other players after the first game. They’ve got to know him and his personality is pretty jarring and it’s destabilized the whole camp.

Something certainly seems wrong in the camp. I wonder if it’s Kane. Thick, slow, useless and undroppable.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Completely unfounded theory:

Bellingham peed off all the other players after the first game. They’ve got to know him and his personality is pretty jarring and it’s destabilized the whole camp.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Bellingham is a bit of a dick. The whole Mason Greenwood incident wasn’t a good look for him at all. The mask slipped then.

Just now, R.Bear said:

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Bellingham is a bit of a dick. The whole Mason Greenwood incident wasn’t a good look for him at all. The mask slipped then.

He's been in squads for two previous tournaments.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think it's more he just messed around for a year after the World cup playing all of Maguire, Henderson and Phillips.

This is a point @villa4europe keeps making. Likes of France, Brazil, Argentina would use that time after a tournament to integrate new players into starting positions.

Then if they get injured or don't step up you have the experienced heads who can come back in.

Guehi came into this tournament with about 5 caps and hardly any understanding with Stones and it was costly for the goal.

No structure at all to the midfield, perhaps there would've been if he'd played some in the qualifiers against likes of Italy and Ukraine.

A few injuries and the structure has just collapsed like a deck of cards. Compare that to France losing Kante and Pogba before the last World cup and they just moved Griezmann back and hardly any difference.

Totally agree, southgate had loads of friendlies to try new, younger players to get them experience. But no he played the same old players....Henderson, McGuire, Kane etc etc ......yawn

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Neville absolutely spot on

He just said Trent Alexander Arnold is the greatest full back we've ever seen in this country. 

• Haha 2

I don't know why they don't even try swapping Foden and Saka occasionally.  Saka is probably more likely to be able to get to the bye-line on the left and get a cross in, Foden would be better getting between the lines cutting in from the right.  At least give it a go ffs.  What on earth is he actually asking Foden to do out there?

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Something certainly seems wrong in the camp. I wonder if it’s Kane. Thick, slow, useless and undroppable.

I've been saying this for a while. We look really poor with him.

It kind of reminds me when Christiano Ronaldo was last at Man U. He'll get goals but the team suffers.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â