Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

It could be worse, the other half has just brought me back a free McPlant burger.

The worst thing I've ever smelt and it tasted like shite. I'll stick to meat ta

Hmm......how would you know ? 😉

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I honestly never thought an England manager would make me become indifferent about watching the team play. 

I got there during the last tournament before Grealish pissed off to Citeh and Southgate wouldn’t play him. His utter uselessness took all the enjoyment out of watching them. It’s only got worse and more obvious since then. A fraud and a yes man loved by the media and the FA

• Like 2

They have players 7 years old than Kane on the pitch, it’s astounding how little mobility he has. Very easy to assume he’s in the twilight of his career than 30.

Southgate is shit but players getting away with murder here. Absolute basics they are struggling with today

Phil Foden system player will come back up 

1 minute ago, Awol said:

I got there during the last tournament before Grealish pissed off to Citeh and Southgate wouldn’t play him. His utter uselessness took all the enjoyment out of watching them. It’s only got worse and more obvious since then. A fraud and a yes man loved by the media and the FA

Same - he’s a fraud and I can’t believe he’s been allowed to continue in the position this long.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â