Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Just now, mjmooney said:

On this showing I can't imagine Bellingham in a Real Madrid shirt. 

Everyone was saying bellingham was better than gerrard after englands 1st game!

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Pathetic from GS to play him if so. 

And this is why I cannot bear England, it’s always been the same. Pick players based on reputation or because they play for certain clubs and not form or fitness 😡

• Like 1

Just now, Adman said:

Bored

Man I am laughing my ass off in this thread, focus more on reading, there are about 12 folks in here just throwing haymakers.

Gordon, Watkins, and Palmer on, Kane, Bellingham, and Saka off. Play Foden at the bloody 10. We’d smash them. 

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I thought he was terrible at Euro 2020 - looked completely unfit.

My memory of it is he was absolutely dire in the group stage but started to perform a bit in the knockouts

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Anyone else hoping it stays like this just so there's no way that this crusty wank sock clings on to the job for another wasted tournament?

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91r6a0fabijh2l5apu87

I just don’t care about the national team now

I’ve gone passed caring about this lot, Southgate ain’t got a clue should have been sacked after the last Euro final when we had one shot on target all game after a few mins then sat back, calls up one left back who’s been injured for months and still not played a minute, Foden on the left doesn’t work, Bellingham should be in the middle with Foden in the number 10 role, no changes from the 1st game when we was dire, you have the likes of Palmer, Gordon and Watkins who should be at least starting but he’ll never drop Kane or Saka

Edited by rbcuk
  • Like 2

Just now, Davkaus said:

Anyone else hoping it stays like this just so there's no way that this crusty wank sock clings on to the job for another wasted tournament?

I have to say, my biggest fear is he takes England deep into the tournament and loses to the first decent side, and Southgate is called a hero.

• Like 1

Just now, Tommo_b said:

Dixon “you can’t blame the coach” 

Err yes yes you can

If Dixon doesn't blame the coach then he has not got a **** clue what he's watching and does not deserve a job in football

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Gordon, Watkins, and Palmer on, Kane, Bellingham, and Saka off. Play Foden at the bloody 10. We’d smash them. 

Fraudgate doesn’t have the guts 

I'm so sick of watching this dire rubbish every time England play.  Southgate should never ever get a job in any capacity again after this tournament.

• Like 1

Bellingham already doing Beckham v Greece 2001 impression.

Will look amazing if it comes off but him just charging all over the pitch just leaves gaps if he loses the ball as he nearly did there. Was a very soft FK.

If Luke Shaw isn’t fit, Southgate’s an idiot.

If he is fit but just not playing him, Southgate’s an idiot.

Taking one left back who isn’t fit in a 26 man squad is one of the stupidest decisions an England manager has ever made.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â