Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Jack Grealish doesn't need a reason to drink, but watching 10 people on this team just refuse to try to dribble past someone has to be making it just a bit easier to have that 6th rum runner of the day right about now.

• Haha 1

Just now, Skruff said:

Foden Trippier is definitely not a great combination down the left. 

If the manager didn't care about protecting egos, it should be Saka, Gordon/Eze on the left. 

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Has Kane ever had a good tournament?

he only seems to score in qualifiers against postman

6 goals and WC Golden Boot in 2018

4 goals in Euro 2020

Looked like Ian Ormondroyd this tournament though

Even for England this is bad though, this is a game we'd win comfortably in the qualifying stage, get to the main tournament though and we're just afraid to play.

This is really poor, all England players just overhitting passes and crosses.

We saw it in the group stages so people were deluding themselves thinking England would look amazing when teams would actually attack them.

Just now, 479Villan said:

Jack Grealish doesn't need a reason to drink, but watching 10 people on this team just refuse to try to dribble past someone has to be making it just a bit easier to have that 6th rum runner of the day right about now.

Think I'll join Jack with that rum sounds a great idea 🤣

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm positive lads. Southgate will turn this around using his best manager in 70 years nous.

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, penguin said:

It shows the difference having an actual manager and a system actually makes.

The team is full of champions league winners, La liga player of the year, Bundesliga top scorer etc. and we look like a pub team. Every single one of them looks utter dog shite.

Oh I know Southgate is more to blame than anyone but still.

Just now, Genie said:

Palmer/Watkins for Foden/Kane surely

He won't sub Kane in a knock out game imo especially as this could still go to extra time and pens.

Saka will get hooked at half time I reckon. Or Mainoo on a yellow. Move Bellingham back.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â