Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Just now, Tom13 said:

Southgate saying we have to be 'very careful' we don't change things too much 😂😂

That's the problem with Safegate....being careful to the point of failure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Everyone saying Guehi been amazing...he just went for the same ball there as other defender and created space for Slovakia to score.

He's ok at best. Seems shit scared with the ball at his feet. 

Just now, Mark Albrighton said:

Out of interest, does anyone know how England, under GS, typically fare after going behind?

Normally fell asleep before the first goal mate so also interested

• Thanks 1

Just now, Wurzel said:

LOL, WTF are the England players doing, playing it slowly across the back four?

Nobody in front of them wants it. It’s pathetic.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Its like mcleishs villa. Its so bad its untrue.

This is humiliating 

Mcleish is prime Guardiola compared to Fraudgate

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Playing like a PL team who's manager has lost the dressing room if you ask me.

Playing like a premier league team who has Slippy G as a manager

I genuinely think that Steve Bruce is a better manager than Southgate, and I absolutely despise Steve Bruce.

In club football, Southgate would have been retired years ago, he's stolen a career by getting some of the best players in Europe to churn out incredibly tedious results, we could have done so much better than this with a proper manager.

• Like 2

Just now, Tom13 said:

Is Declan Rice the most overrated player in this country? Xhaka over him any day. Can control a midfield.

It shows the difference having an actual manager and a system actually makes.

The team is full of champions league winners, La liga player of the year, Bundesliga top scorer etc. and we look like a pub team. Every single one of them looks utter dog shite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I'm not sure how it happened, trippier pushed up resulting in stones having 2, I thought it was stones that gambled and stepped across rather than Guehi 

I'm sure it's then rice who seemingly has zero interest in the runner

You then look at walker and whatever kind of line or whatever it is he's actually trying to do and the whole thing is a shambles 

Edit - but it starts with them overloading stones

Stones looks like one of those CBs who never talks.

Endless stick for Maguire but he does talk and him and Stones been the CBs for the last three tournaments so they do have an understanding.

Guehi should've been played more in the qualifiers instead of just the odd sub game.

Also bizarre Branthwaite wasn't taken as then he could come in as LCB, even if England get through you'd either have to move Stones that side now or play another right footer there like Kons or Gomez.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â