Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Everyone saying Guehi been amazing...he just went for the same ball there as other defender and created space for Slovakia to score.

England would get ripped apart by about half the teams in other side of the draw.

• Like 1

Dixon - “England have been pretty assured defensively”

They’ve been in behind 3 times already! Where do they wheel these **** morons out from

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Get Watkins on for Kane now. 

I'm not sure that the bloke stood up top on his own not touching the ball is going to change much.

We can't play football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Everyone saying Guehi been amazing...he just went for the same ball there as other defender and created space for Slovakia to score.

England would get ripped apart by about half the teams in other side of the draw.

I'm not sure how it happened, trippier pushed up resulting in stones having 2, I thought it was stones that gambled and stepped across rather than Guehi 

I'm sure it's then rice who seemingly has zero interest in the runner

You then look at walker and whatever kind of line or whatever it is he's actually trying to do and the whole thing is a shambles 

Edit - but it starts with them overloading stones

Edited by villa4europe
  • Thanks 1

Landon Donovan is wondering if Southgate is going to get Guehi off now, and I'd like to remind him this is a family friendly broadcast, you pervert.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â