Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I’m predicting extra time

See my earlier post where I predict this 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Strog said:

See my earlier post where I predict this 😉

I hope I’m wrong, England play how they can/should and it’s a routine 2-0/3-1 win

Just now, Genie said:

I hope I’m wrong, England play how they can/should and it’s a routine 2-0/3-1 win

You just know they will likely make very hard work of this.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Anyone want to wager that southgates 1st sub is either trent or gallagher ?

Gallagher isn't playing again in this tournament, I'd like that as a wager.

Just now, Wurzel said:

Have you tried Paddy Power?

It's not often on the international stage that I get to proudly declare myself an American, but this is one of those times. Gee, guess I can't use it. Hash tag sad.

Just now, VillaBrum said:

Why don't commentators commentate on the game instead of just churning our pointless facts from the past?

You think they're happy having to watch this? Their job sucks, same as the rest of us.

• Haha 1

I really don’t like Trippier out on the left, his levels dropped right off for Newcastle last season even in his natural position from what I saw of him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VillaBrum said:

Why don't commentators commentate on the game instead of just churning our pointless facts from the past?

Need to blow smoke up our fearful leaders arse with stats that completely ignore context

Just now, penguin said:

I really don’t like Trippier out on the left, his levels dropped right off for Newcastle last season even in his natural position from what I saw of him

Play walker at lb and trent at rb for me. Dont understand why he persists with trippier

Slovakia almost score already

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â