Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I know he's hurt himself but Pickford's reaction just sums up the tournament. Everyone looks completely pissed off all the time.

I don't think Pickford is capable of any other reaction than an overreaction.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, trekka said:

Nil-nil and penalties is my prediction.  We'll then go out.

Enjoy your evening, people. 

Nah, Engerlund will win and everyone will be singing "it's coming home", the dim turdmunchers.

• Haha 1

I know thia is qrong but part of me wants a injury or two so this idiot makes some changes

Southgate is such a fraud. If we were playing anyone decent today we would lose.

Shaw why take him. Clearly isnt fit at all

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Nah, Engerlund will win and everyone will be singing "it's coming home", the dim turdmunchers.

Your just pissed you can't get to see Grealish tear it up 😂

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I know thia is qrong but part of me wants a injury or two so this idiot makes some changes

Southgate is such a fraud. If we were playing anyone decent today we would lose.

Shaw why take him. Clearly isnt fit at all

Yep, bit qrong dude.  I don't want to see anyone injured if it means Ollie coming on to then himself potentially becoming injured.  I obviously want to see him do well but with this setup, I don't think it's particularly worth it. 

Agree with your other points. 

Edited by trekka

I took an exact score of 2 to 1 to ENGERLUND as it was +700 and I really believe this England team is going to give this Slovakia team a propah beating. Goals by our man Jood and his future teammate Phil Foden in a preview of what the 2028 UECL Semifinal will look like at Knightshead Stadium at Wheelz Megadome.

Vile players to have to bring water and post game snacks to our heroes.

Mate.

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

I took an exact score of 2 to 1 to ENGERLUND as it was +700 and I really believe this England team is going to give this Slovakia team a propah beating. Goals by our man Jood and his future teammate Phil Foden in a preview of what the 2028 UECL Semifinal will look like at Knightshead Stadium at Wheelz Megadome.

Vile players to have to bring water and post game snacks to our heroes.

Mate.

Scoring two goals in a game? Bit decadent, don't see us going in for that sort of carry-on. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trekka said:

Yep, bit qrong dude.  I don't want to see anyone injured if it means Ollie coming on to then himself potentially becoming injured.  I obviously want to see him do well but with this setup, I don't think it's particularly worth it. 

Agree with your other points. 

Yeah i know its wrong but when i saw injury not nothing serious just to miss a game or two 

He frustrates the hell out of me - with the amount of talent we have in this squad we should be 100 times better than what w ehave currently seen

• Like 1

I think ing-er-lund with get an urly leed thru a own goal. Slovakia will get a late eekwalizer, goes to xtra thyme and we will win on pens with r joooooooooooode gettin the winnin peno.

its cummin ome 

mate

• Like 1

Just now, Paddywhack said:

I know why England have been so poor, by the way. It’s that horrendous match jacket with the massive pocket.

You misspelled "Woke agenda on the back of the collar"

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

I know why England have been so poor, by the way. It’s that horrendous match jacket with the massive pocket.

Look like a group of ketamine lads on a stag do at Creamfields

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Might as well call the hoodie zipped into the back of it 'toothpaste' because once it's out, you're never getting it back in.

Am glad those guys have a pocket to put their iPads in when they are walking around, though.

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â