Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

1 minute ago, calcifer said:

Game has completely gone.

Offside by a toe

Snickometer for a handball and penalty given 

Keeper isn't allowed to move but it's OK for the taker to stop start stop start their run up.

Pathetic!

You’re always going to be offside by a toe in a situation. There’s no issue with that. 

1 minute ago, calcifer said:

Game has completely gone.

Offside by a toe

Snickometer for a handball and penalty given 

Keeper isn't allowed to move but it's OK for the taker to stop start stop start their run up.

Pathetic!

Agree, also that Keeper can't come off his line rule has to be changed. Either he can, or stop start pens needed to be banned. This is a fine example of the rules been utter bollox.

• Like 1

Clattenburg masterclass on how to get every.single.f**king.decision.wrong.

Again and again. Then when he knows he’s **** up his planet sized ego takes over and he just starts making himself the centre of attention and books everyone for farting. 

Xunt 

I think the English refs have been proven to be a joke, but not sure what he’s meant to do here. A toe is offside, so he’s offside. The stupid snickometer thing said the ball touched his hand, his hand was up, that isn’t natural and it’s away from his body so it’s a pen.

its the rules that are broken (as much as the English refs but in this instance I don’t think it’s on him)

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I missed it all cos the storm here cut my internet out 

At least you did not try watching the sub-Eurovision standards of acts at Glastonbury to fill the time, like me.

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Now that keepers have to have one foot behind the line on penalties they should stop these stupid stuttering run-ups as it’s giving the attacker a huge advantage.

Rule is the pen taker can’t come to a complete stop during the run up - which Havertz did. Should have been chalked off. 

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

You’re always going to be offside by a toe in a situation. There’s no issue with that. 

It's pathetic, a toe! What next someone offside because of an erection?

Joke aside, the offside rule needs a complete overhaul as does the whole stuttering run up for penalties!

Just now, calcifer said:

Joke aside, the offside rule needs a complete overhaul as does the whole stuttering run up for penalties!

But offside is offside, no? You can make it “daylight”, but there’s a point where it’ll be a toe over “daylight”. 

Just now, calcifer said:

I don't mind it if they use the automatic 3D to demonstrate it and speed it, the system they use here is fine 

When it's a guy with wobbly lines then bin it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Rule is the pen taker can’t come to a complete stop during the run up - which Havertz did. Should have been chalked off. 

I thought that

2 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

At least you did not try watching the sub-Eurovision standards of acts at Glastonbury to fill the time, like me.

Well be watching that tomoz when the England game is on. 😂

• Sad 1

Â