Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Seen Ronaldo compared to Homelander and now I cannot disassociate them from each other 

Well he does burn my tits so…

19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's been a dreadful tournament.  I suppose this is the new norm.

It's been a great tournament in my opinion. I hope it's the norm. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's been a dreadful tournament.  I suppose this is the new norm.

Its really not but you think everythings dreadful maybe football isn't your thing

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its really not but you think everythings dreadful maybe football isn't your thing

I think the new format is dreadful though tbh

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I know, England and France getting to go through shouldn't happen.

;)

But on a serious note, give me Slovenia, give me Georgia, this is awesome. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not really, without new format we would not have had Slovenia, Georgia and probably Slovakia qualify who have been more fun than the bigger teams

• Like 2

The England matches have been dour. France and Portugal both underwhelming yesterday but overall been a great tournament because of the smaller nations. So the new format has been a positive 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

You literally think some of the best managers in the country and world are dreadful 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not really, without new format we would not have had Slovenia, Georgia and probably Slovakia qualify who have been more fun than the bigger teams

Its crap because the group stages are practically meaningless as alot of teams that finish 3rd go through and teams sit back and play for a draw knowing thats enough.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its crap because the group stages are practically meaningless as alot of teams that finish 3rd go through and teams sit back and play for a draw knowing thats enough.

In the last group game at least 4 of the games were knockout head to head games, only Denmark/Serbia a borefest. Scotland/Hungary also had a potential qualifying spot on the line

Edited by Zatman

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zatman said:

In the last group game at least 4 of the games were knockout head to head games, only Denmark/Serbia a borefest. Scotland/Hungary also had a potential qualifying spot on the line

Yeah but the knock out games were for finishing as best placed 3rd team! I prefer two up and two out. Better less complicated and encourages more attacking games

Edited by Demitri_C

Posted (edited)

This Dutch side is pump.

They're winning, but only because the Romanian keeper has dropped a clanger and got beaten at the near post because his reactions are bad. Otherwise Romania look the better side.

Edited by Chindie

This is kinda embarrassing. The Dutch aren't going to lose this game but **** me they're making hard work of winning it.

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

This is kinda embarrassing. The Dutch aren't going to lose this game but **** me they're making hard work of winning it.

Don't think they are going to win the Euros though

2 minutes ago, VillaBrum said:

Don't think they are going to win the Euros though

Not a hope in hell. They simply are not good enough. This is a ropey Dutch side. They will struggle with Austria (assuming things go to plan tonight) on current form.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â