Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Hojlund so poor. 

Absolutely, but it’s not his fault United bought him to be their main striker. He should be backup to an experience goal scorer. 

3 minutes ago, maltesemike said:

Been living in Southern Germany for years and it’s been one of the worst Summers I have experienced in my life time. Just constant rain, hence the flooding issues. Dare I say it, it’s been worse than what experienced when I lived in the UK. 

Its been pretty shit here in uk too. Only last couple weeks have been half decent 

7 minutes ago, maltesemike said:

Been living in Southern Germany for years and it’s been one of the worst Summers I have experienced in my life time. Just constant rain, hence the flooding issues. Dare I say it, it’s been worse than what experienced when I lived in the UK. 

Where abouts?

I'm living in Rhineland but working in Frankfurt

Like I said it's weird cos it doesn't drizzle, it doesn't spend 3 months being wet but it rains, it rains to an extent that would shock English people, like the pavement bounce is more, when it rains it does it properly

But at the same time it's hot here, first year I was here it broke the UK's hottest temperature on record ever for a week straight, it was something like 43° for 9 days in a row

Hojlund will never be a 'great'. Got the physical abilities, but you can tell he's not got the speed of thought and instinct to be a great goalscorer. That opportunity that came of nothing he didn't have the composure to even do the right thing, he just swung at it wildly.

Dunno why tonight but das erste the main German TV channel doing a murder piece on the euros tonight about who the **** are hisense, BYD and the rest of UEFAs Chinese new mates 

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Where abouts?

Like I said it's weird cos it doesn't drizzle, it doesn't spend 3 months being wet but it rains, it rains to an extent that would shock English people, like the pavement bounce is more, when it rains it does it properly

But at the same time it's hot here, first year I was here it broke the UK's hottest temperature on record ever for a week straight, it was something like 43° for 9 days in a row

I’m in Frankfurt for work quite often, next time I’ll hit you up!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Where abouts?

I’m living in Tübingen, a place south of Stuttgart. Yes, it’s bloody hot today and we’ve ongoing thunderstorms for weeks. And indeed it pours when it goes for it.

• Like 1

Â