Euro 2024: Round of 16

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

'Southgate pulls over Foden and Stones."

Like he's going to say anything of **** use. Why would he start now.

"Well done boys. Give it to Jude or Harry a bit more often and we'll win"

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I'm so sick of watching this dire rubbish every time England play.  Southgate should never ever get a job in any capacity again after this tournament.

I honestly never thought an England manager would make me become indifferent about watching the team play. 

Just now, Genie said:

I have to say, my biggest fear is he takes England deep into the tournament and loses to the first decent side, and Southgate is called a hero.

Same, we could conceivably get to the Final before we have to play a top 10 side. Insanity really for the third time on the bounce.

And you just know if we do it then they’ll be enough people pointing to the fact he’s made a Final, Semi-Final and a Final\Semi-Final and he’s obviously great - Just look at his record, most successful England manager etc. to keep him around like a colossal unflushable turd.

• Like 1

Usually I'd be gutted we were losing, but simply not bothered with Southgate in charge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Following online, hope this is Wastecoat  final match 

FTFY

1 minute ago, penguin said:

most successful England manager etc. to keep him around like a colossal unflushable turd

All turds flush eventually 😁 

6 minutes ago, Strog said:

And this is why I cannot bear England, it’s always been the same. Pick players based on reputation or because they play for certain clubs and not form or fitness 😡

....and not even the positions they normally play in for their club

• Like 1

4 games against Serbia, Denmark, Slovenia, and Slovakia and we've had 2 goals. We're not going to threaten enough to get back into this game.

• Like 3

This team looks just like a league team playing for a manager on the verge of getting sack. Playing worse than the sum of their parts; no confidence to get going; a sense of inevitability about every goal conceded 

• Like 1

It could be worse, the other half has just brought me back a free McPlant burger.

The worst thing I've ever smelt and it tasted like shite. I'll stick to meat ta

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â