Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

You know we've gone from playing like eleven random strangers in 17th to qualifying for the champions league in like 18 months though right?

We also have an horrific injury list. Nothing is going to take the shine off what we've achieved. 

Also there's over an hour left to play and we will make chances...

Yes I completely understand the reasons for it but it’s still the case that we’re winless in 5 and very likely going to be 6 in about 70 minutes, that’s awful form for a top 4 club.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

It’s nice not to have a thread of the usual suspects shitting the bed over every single refereeing decision and using all the same tired hyperbole labelling our players disgraceful etc

Give it time 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bcarpet said:

Really? Where is that then? Ive had a quick look but can't see it for the life of me

Go to matches and the match centre - not sure if you need to have subscribed to AVTV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlobalVillan said:

That doesn't mean you have to watch a bunch of cheating bastards who have ruined our sport, lift another tainted title. 

Anyway. Bedtime.

Sorry Dad.

Sweet dreams.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

Yes I completely understand the reasons for it but it’s still the case that we’re winless in 5 and very likely going to be 6 in about 70 minutes, that’s awful form for a top 4 club.

Get a grip 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AVFCDAN said:

Most of that top 4 are in the treatment room today, though.

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

That doesn't mean you have to watch a bunch of cheating bastards who have ruined our sport, lift another tainted title. 

Anyway. Bedtime.

Unfortunately, the real cheating bastards are not on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

If we had depth like Pool or City or any of the other big clubs you’d have a valid argument.