Conor Gallagher

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Selling Luiz for 42m and replacing him with Gallagher for more than that would have annoyed me. Glad he doesn't want to leave London, keep him there.

I agree he is never worth more than luiz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Or, was it Gallagher, who was good all season?

Exactly. It’s possible to acknowledge how good he has been for Chelsea, while still thinking he’s overpriced at £50M and that there may be other players available that represent better value. 

Still, if Unai wants Gallagher and that’s not enough to convince the player, fair enough. I’m pretty certain the alternative we go for won’t disappoint many fans - whoever Monchi has in mind. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

In my opinion, he is the definition of an 'ok' player. Technically limited, but to the average fan, looks far better than he is because to his credit, has high energy levels. Don't forget the england tax also. 

I'd have mcginn, luiz, tielemans and barkley over him every time

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Both him and Palmer were good in a very average team. Chelsea only ever looked good in the last 10 weeks of the season when every other club had injuries and were tired.

It’s a false narrative.

He’s limited as a player, the classic energizer bunny and only worth £25-30m as worst.

His England displays have highlighted his worst attributes. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QldVilla said:

Both him and Palmer were good in a very average team. Chelsea only ever looked good in the last 10 weeks of the season when every other club had injuries and were tired.

It’s a false narrative.

He’s limited as a player, the classic energizer bunny and only worth £25-30m as worst.

His England displays have highlighted his worst attributes. 

I half agree with what you're saying but we shouldn't be using international football as a barometer, as you'll be telling me Bellingham, Foden, Mbappe aren't good enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TreeVillan said:

I half agree with what you're saying but we shouldn't be using international football as a barometer, as you'll be telling me Bellingham, Foden, Mbappe aren't good enough.

The others don’t look like they aren’t international footballers. Barkley would do a better job than him.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s bizarre. It’s like people are judging him on his England form and not his premier league form. He’s a really good player

I really like him, I’ve said since his West Brom loan that we should go for him. I’d be pleased if we got him, and Emery would make him shine.

• Like 1

Â