Conor Gallagher

My ex father-in-law did a bit of scouting back in the day (90s/00s) - Scottish fella, Rangers man, knew his football like very few I've ever met.

I'll never ever forget what he said to me one day - "English football fans are obsessed with height, pace, and good looks" 

I'd like to think we've moved passed that point, but this Gallagher thing? Make it disappear. 

30 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

My ex father-in-law did a bit of scouting back in the day (90s/00s) - Scottish fella, Rangers man, knew his football like very few I've ever met.

I'll never ever forget what he said to me one day - "English football fans are obsessed with height, pace, and good looks" 

I'd like to think we've moved passed that point, but this Gallagher thing? Make it disappear. 

From the country that idolises John McGinn this tracks 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, T-Dog said:

I wondered why so many clubs signed Ian Dowie and Peter Crouch. Thanks for the insight......

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Dillon66 said:

I wondered why so many clubs signed Ian Dowie and Peter Crouch. Thanks for the insight......

Well they had height 😝

8 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He’s been the worst of a terrible bunch.

Really? I think aside from Foden, the rest have all been pretty much the same.  I actually think Bellingham has been the worst tonight.  I think Gallagher has been middling of a crap bunch.  Same as usual, this is Southgate fault because we have real talent but game after game he makes them look poor and slow.

Just now, nick76 said:

Really? I think aside from Foden, the rest have all been pretty much the same.  I actually think Bellingham has been the worst tonight.  I think Gallagher has been middling of a crap bunch.  Same as usual, this is Southgate fault because we have real talent but game after game he makes them look poor and slow.

I’m a fan of Gallagher, don’t get me wrong—just really stood out to me as poor tonight. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I’m a fan of Gallagher, don’t get me wrong—just really stood out to me as poor tonight. 

Every player under Southgate looks poor like our entire team did under Gerrard 

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

Every player under Southgate looks poor like our entire team did under Gerrard 

22 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yes I’m aware that the whole team has been dreadful.

20 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He’s been the worst of a terrible bunch.

15 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I can't believe you think Bellingham played well, Jesus.

24 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

I know it’s only one half of playing for England but I really hope we don’t spend 40+ million on him to replace Luiz 

Don't worry, Luiz was already replaced.

Â