Conor Gallagher

sadly, I don't think he see's us as an aspirational move......I don't think this link has legs.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Looks like his agent used us in a play for a new contract 

Seems more like the club were trying to bully him into a move to solve their issues and he said no I'll just run my contract down, leaving them no choice but to offer him a new deal 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If he doesn't want to come best to move on.

You’ll never get a job as a journo in this day and age with an attitude like that. This one has at least another 10k stories, click bait headlines and retweets to go yet. I wish that was an exaggeration but in fact it’s probably wildly underplaying it. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Wrap it up, off to Other Football.

So they lost Poch because he wanted to keep Gallagher, got in some random to replace him (after he’d got Chelsea back on track) and now they’re going to give Conor a new contract?? 

Some right Mekon brains running that club. 

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

The Hotels Chelsea are selling have not been authorised as yet by the PL to count as part of there income. It may not be allowed, as all clubs would just be selling assets to raise funds.

They're pretty shit at Monopoly 

If he doesn’t want to come here F him. We’ve finished above his beloved Chelsea the last 2 seasons but if he wants to stay at that chaos of a club who keep changing managers every 2 seconds then happy for him to do so.

Much rather we get Fofana anyway who’s a better player.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

I think that was only on loan, so he would’ve been home at 5 pm every day for his pie mash and liquor

Coor Blimey Guvnaar. 

14 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

They also said that with Brett Holman and he was a headless chicken.

bit of a difference there....that is scraping the barrel.

18 hours ago, duke313 said:

Wrap it up, off to Other Football.

Not going to look good for that weird spin as to why Poch "quit"

The mood music has changed and on balance it's seeming like he's probably staying, but you absolutely shouldn't read anything into quotes to the media on England duty. He's hardly going to say he's distracted and looking forward to a move is he. 

• Like 1

Not sure why people are ignoring that he's a very similar player to McKennie and it's highly unlikely that we would want both. Presuming McKennie signs then any additional midfielder we might sign after him is surely more likely to be closer in profile to Kamara or Luiz as that will be the more pressing need, with McGinn and McKennie in the squad we wouldn't be in need of another of that type

• Like 1

Â