Conor Gallagher

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Duran for Gallagher solves both clubs issues, if Gallagher can be convinced to join then it's a win-win.

Cannot see a cockney boy wanting to live and play in Burninam 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, meregreen said:

He played for the barcodes didn’t he ?

I think that was only on loan, so he would’ve been home at 5 pm every day for his pie mash and liquor

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Maybe not, i wonder if we're interested in any other of their players.  That Maatsen looks a player and Dortmund seem reluctant to pay the asking price, would be an great replacement for Moreno.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Duran for Gallagher solves both clubs issues, if Gallagher can be convinced to join then it's a win-win.

Agreed.

But I don't want to solve Chelsea's problems.  **** them.

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

That there Ezri seems to like it enough.

I'm not even sure we will still be interested in Gallagher now it looks like we're signing McKennie, they're both a very similar kind of midfielder

There's a good chance that Iling Jr is also being signed as the attacking left back option, so I think that would probably rule out any interest in Maatsen

49 minutes ago, duke313 said:

At least he's showing some loyalty to his boyhood club, unlike someone...

If Man City came in and offered to double/treble Gallagher's wages he'd probably give it some consideration, too.

16 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

If Man City came in and offered to double/treble Gallagher's wages he'd probably give it some consideration, too.

We were going to match City's wages though, I suppose Gallagher probably won't win a treble here though.

Edited by duke313

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Baena plays mainly out wide

I assume then it's a case of looking to see how Buendia and Ramsey do returning from injury. If Buendia is way off it then we could see a January or next summer move for a Baena type?

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

There will probably be an agreement where we help each other tbh

Forest need a hand with PSR too, Cash to Forest, Gibbs-White to us.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Agreed.

But I don't want to solve Chelsea's problems.  **** them.

I normally would agree but i think we are causing chelsea another problem- gallaghers a key player for them and will be very hard to replace

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I normally would agree but i think we are causing chelsea another problem- gallaghers a key player for them and will be very hard to replace

Gallagher hasn't been mentioned as a potential swap since the Duran transfer came out. Personally I think that one is dead in the water and expect the Gallagher to sign a new deal with Chelsea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Gallagher hasn't been mentioned as a potential swap since the Duran transfer came out. Personally I think that one is dead in the water and expect the Gallagher to sign a new deal with Chelsea.

Im not sure about that. They need to sell a player- as much as we do. There is not much interest in any of their other major players.

I think he would come because of the CL aspect

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not sure about that. They need to sell a player- as much as we do. There is not much interest in any of their other major players.

I think he would come because of the CL aspect

They don't need to sell though (as recently confirmed in the press). The hotel deal they did covered any PSR shortfall, which. It's why they can buy Duran for 40m now.

Edited by Made In Aston

Just now, Made In Aston said:

They don't need to sell though (as recently confirmed in the press). The hotel deal they did covered any PSR shortfall.

They do if they want to spend another billion, which I suspect Bohley does 🤣

Â