Conor Gallagher

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Doesn't sound like he wants to join. 

Bugger

No worries, plenty of other fish in the sea.

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pointless signing if get McKennie. Need another ball playing midfielder

Tielemans and Barkley will need to do. Or you think we are going to sign 3rd ball playing midfielder?

On 07/06/2024 at 12:35, Steero113 said:

Let me tell you about a tale of fish and of tits. 

It started in Bremen, just a few years ago.......

Fish and tits sounds like the name of a takeaway that offers lap dances as an optional extra.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Tielemans and Barkley will need to do. Or you think we are going to sign 3rd ball playing midfielder?

Think with them two we still need another

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Think with them two we still need another

I'm not sure we will get another one in. We cannot afford stockpiling players like Chelsea do.

We might start the season with midfield of Tielemans, Barkley, Weston, New DM (plus Mcginn to cover when needed and Kamara to comeback).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

I'm not sure we will get another one in. We cannot afford stockpiling players like Chelsea do.

We might start the season with midfield of Tielemans, Barkley, Weston, New DM (plus Mcginn to cover when needed and Kamara to comeback).

Yeah I just have fears that both Barkley and Tielemans couldnt do a full season without injuries

Even a young playmaker be fine who can learn into the role

On 07/06/2024 at 12:31, Zatman said:

Chelsea might freeze him out if he doesnt leave so might lose a year of his career

Nah, he’ll sign another deal. They will protect their asset.

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yeah I just have fears that both Barkley and Tielemans couldnt do a full season without injuries

Even a young playmaker be fine who can learn into the role

Baena probably fits the mould but no idea if he's even a legit target.

Would've been happy with Carlos Soler but seems there wasn't anything in the link even though he'd be pretty cheap from PSG.

Lots of pressure on Barkley already and he's not the type who tends to play that well right in the spotlight. Tielemans is certainly good enough to fill the Luiz void as we was doing during April but hard to see him staying fit playing CL and prem every 3-4 days.

If we managed to sign Gallagher we really are going to steamroll some teams with McGinn/McKennie/Gallagher as well as Ramsey/Watkins. Oh and i forgot Buendia loves to get about.

Industry.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Baena probably fits the mould but no idea if he's even a legit target.

Would've been happy with Carlos Soler but seems there wasn't anything in the link even though he'd be pretty cheap from PSG.

Lots of pressure on Barkley already and he's not the type who tends to play that well right in the spotlight. Tielemans is certainly good enough to fill the Luiz void as we was doing during April but hard to see him staying fit playing CL and prem every 3-4 days.

Baena plays mainly out wide

• Thanks 1

Alot of my chelsea mates are really at the prospect of selling gallagher they would be gutted if he was sold on

Barring palmer they think he was their best player last year. Exciting thinking about what emery can do working with him.

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

I have fears they couldn't do a pre-season without getting injured. Barkley + Tielemans = one player's worth of game time next season.

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Looks like gallagher hasn't accepted his fate yet. he will. 

At least he's showing some loyalty to his boyhood club, unlike someone...

7 hours ago, Anything11 said:

If we managed to sign Gallagher we really are going to steamroll some teams with McGinn/McKennie/Gallagher as well as Ramsey/Watkins. Oh and i forgot Buendia loves to get about.

Industry.  

I keep forgetting about Buendia. What an addition he will be if he can find form.

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I keep forgetting about Buendia. What an addition he will be if he can find form.

With Buendia back, and hopefully Ramsey too, we'll probably see Rogers play more as the 10 behind Watkins.

Â