Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

46 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Check your emails, Ours have landed ready to upload to your digital wallet 

Was that today? I’ve not had anything yet. In the app under tickets it shows as purchased but doesn’t  list seat etc

Just had my ticket confirmation e-mail too, with full ticket details and a download ticket to Apple/Google wallets. It adds "The turnstiles at Villa Park will open approximately 90 minutes before kick-off and where possible it is recommended that supporters arrive early to ensure you don't miss kick-off should there be any delays." Surely by then, they will have sorted out our entry into the ground, so there aren't any delays? 🤞

At 5pm tonight I had a message saying I had not reserved my tickets. They were holding them until the 11th.

I too had received a message that they had successfully taken my money but not ticket (6th of Sept). I checked my history booking (which was not obvious) which showed that the Bayern Munich tickets were allocated to me.

We have now got the tickets paying a small donation which is really neither here nor there but what if I had been away at work unable to check this up I would have been well P**** off. Also there were 700 plus people in front of me on the telephone queue so no way of contacting them