Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

13 minutes ago, Hev said:

I haven't even had an e mail 

Are you part of a group (family/friends) of season ticket holders and if so are you the person who normally purchases the tickets? There are four people in my group and I am the only one who received the email with the link to purchase tickets I assume as I always purchase the tickets for all of us.

Have you logged in and then gone to home tickets, hopefully you'd then see the below and can click on season ticket holders buy your own seat.

Failing that I find AVFC support on twitter are pretty good at getting back to you quickly and resolving issues. https://x.com/AVFCSupport

image.thumb.png.acf5c09f48929d5bc02032b48fa11d58.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not for me, I’ve woken up today realising it’s less then ten days until I see Villa lining up with the Champions league music blasting out.

this. i really feel for the non season ticket holders that have had to pay a ridiculous amount for their tickets and they're absolutely right to protest but speaking personally, i was expecting it to be £70+ anyway and i'm going to savour every moment watching my team in a competition i never in my wildest dreams thought i'd see us playing in

On 07/09/2024 at 04:19, Marka Ragnos said:

Just be glad you're not a Swiftie. You want to see some ticket prices ... for the Miami show in October.

Screenshot 2024-09-06 at 10.17.58 PM.png

Those are US prices though, and after the initial sale no doubt.

I got tickets in liverpool for £110 each and in Warsaw for £70 each. Pretty reasonable in the context of being a once in several years event form the biggest artist on the planet vs several times in a season football match.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Those are US prices though, and after the initial sale no doubt.

I got tickets in liverpool for £110 each and in Warsaw for £70 each. Pretty reasonable in the context of being a once in several years event form the biggest artist on the planet vs several times in a season football match.

I know quite a few people who traveled to Europe to see Taylor Swift because it was much cheaper than seeing her here in the states. Pretty sure there have been numerous articles written about it too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Overcharging our fans wont be the reason to sell a player for PSR reasons

Exactly the difference between £50 tickets and £75 tickets to the club is like £3 million, which sounds like a lot bilut a man of Heck's talents should be able to make up that elsewhere without squeezing fans so hard.

10 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I know quite a few people who traveled to Europe to see Taylor Swift because it was much cheaper than seeing her here in the states. Pretty sure there have been numerous articles written about it too.

Could hear lots of Americans around in warsaw, they were probably the cheapest tickets on the whole European tour actually. Maybe the whole tour, as Singapore paid for exclusivity in Asia.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Are you part of a group (family/friends) of season ticket holders and if so are you the person who normally purchases the tickets? There are four people in my group and I am the only one who received the email with the link to purchase tickets I assume as I always purchase the tickets for all of us.

Have you logged in and then gone to home tickets, hopefully you'd then see the below and can click on season ticket holders buy your own seat.

Failing that I find AVFC support on twitter are pretty good at getting back to you quickly and resolving issues. https://x.com/AVFCSupport

image.thumb.png.acf5c09f48929d5bc02032b48fa11d58.png

No. And when log on there's nothing there. I was hoping this would have been sorted by now  . I guess it will have to be hanging on phone tomorrow now 😡

On 06/09/2024 at 23:36, smg said:

Has the champions league bubble burst before a ball is even kicked ? We were desperate to get there, elated when we did it and now it’s all gone bits up off the pitch. Hopefully we beat the teams we should and cause a few upsets against the so called better teams, otherwise it’s going to be a long and miserable season on VT.

Nope. Will be forgotten when the CL music plays and our first game kicks off.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I did the auto purchase when purchasing ST renewal. Has anyone had anything sent through who did this? I’ve had confirmation of payment but no ticket (not even to add to wallet).

I have had same, money out my account but no email. On the app it seems to Imply I have a ticket … but don’t fancy trying to phone the hotline as they are a shambles 

• Like 1

I forgot I signed up the the CL scheme... but like others, confirmation of money taken but that's it. Can't see any ticket as such, but can resell one in the resell area. So assume I have one!

Will probably opt out the scheme shortly though, doubt I can afford/justify all four games.

10 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

I forgot I signed up the the CL scheme... but like others, confirmation of money taken but that's it. Can't see any ticket as such, but can resell one in the resell area. So assume I have one!

Will probably opt out the scheme shortly though, doubt I can afford/justify all four games.

Loggin to your account and click your name in the TRC,  they are now listed 3rd down, Under Everton and Wolves games. 

On 06/09/2024 at 13:29, Vive_La_Villa said:

If you ticked the box the payments will be taken. That was the point of it right ?

Or are people saying they didn't tick the box or tried to get it removed and they've still taken payments?

I am certain I didn’t tick the box saying I wanted CL tickets when I renewed mine and my son’s season tickets but I have been charged £158 for a game I can’t attend as I am abroad 🙄.

It’s impossible to contact the club today ( I’ve tried) to say this is a mistake.

It leaves me the options of either reselling them if that is available in the future or giving them to my son who can probably go and take a friend.

Not impressed and there seems to be no way of seeing on either the App or the website whether I am opted in or how to opt out as I definitely can’t make all four games.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Loggin to your account and click your name in the TRC,  they are now listed 3rd down, Under Everton and Wolves games. 

Isn't thst just the resell option though. I csn't see that the actual tickets are there? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hev said:

Isn't thst just the resell option though. I csn't see that the actual tickets are there? 

Yep that’s what I’ve got, haven’t had a ticket or option to add to wallet, hopefully will come into effect pre game

I have tried phoning several times, i get through hear music but no mention of what number in queue i am. Then each time, after abt ten min hold, it just keeps cutting out 🤬🤬

• Sad 1

Surely they won't or can't release our seats for sale if this isn't sorted by 5pm today (which is the ST deadline). After all, they have taken our money?

54 minutes ago, Hev said:

It's not an eticket, Its just confirmation that we have purchased the Bayern tickets with block, row, seat numbers etc. 

Loggin to your account and click your name in the TRC, Then click tickets and they are now listed 3rd down, Under Everton and Wolves games. 

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep that’s what I’ve got, haven’t had a ticket or option to add to wallet, hopefully will come into effect pre game

Check your emails, Ours have landed ready to upload to your digital wallet 

• Like 1