Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

Well i have had tbe money taken but no e mail and, when i go on App there is no ticket reserved for me either. I am staying chilled on this at moment as we have until 5pm Monday to claim our ST seat . Cant get through on phone at present anyway.  

3 minutes ago, Hev said:

Well i have had tbe money taken but no e mail and, when i go on App there is no ticket reserved for me either. I am staying chilled on this at moment as we have until 5pm Monday to claim our ST seat . Cant get through on phone at present anyway.  

This is what's confused me. Had £155 taken out, no idea what for. 

Hopefully all will become clear soon. As i say, i am staying chilled on this at present . I definitely ticked the box for auto tickets though and they have defiintely taken right amount. Just no ticket or acknowledgement yet

The disabled parking thing makes a mockery of the supply and demand argument. 

By that logic it’s absolutely fine to do that, just like the CL tickets, because we can. And people will pay it

21 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Interesting comparisons.

In 2024 pounds, this 2012 fixture would cost about £45. Not exactly apples to apples with respect to the CL, but illuminating nonetheless.

spacer.png

In 2024 pounds, this 2001 England vs Spain international at Villa Park would cost about £70.

spacer.png

And a 1981 League Cup final at VP, in the terraces. That's £12 in 2024.

spacer.png

The first one probably shows that CAT A ticket prices are probably inline with inflation. 

• Like 1

I had my e-mail this morning and checked my account on the club web-site for "history of tickets bought" which shows my Bayern tickets as purchased. Cost slightly more than I paid to watch us play them last in a competitive fixture...

Kieran Maguire on X: "A ticket to see the European Cup Final in 1982  between Bayern Munich and Aston Villa cost 20 Guilders (£4.28). Inflation  since then (CPI) would take that to £   ;)

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The disabled parking thing makes a mockery of the supply and demand argument. 

By that logic it’s absolutely fine to do that, just like the CL tickets, because we can. And people will pay it

What's happening with that Stevo?

13 minutes ago, John said:

I had my e-mail this morning and checked my account on the club web-site for "history of tickets bought" which shows my Bayern tickets as purchased. Cost slightly more than I paid to watch us play them last in a competitive fixture...

Kieran Maguire on X: "A ticket to see the European Cup Final in 1982  between Bayern Munich and Aston Villa cost 20 Guilders (£4.28). Inflation  since then (CPI) would take that to £   ;)

Have you actually got an e ticket yet though? As i say my friends have but their ticket gives date of game as Sunday 29 Sep when it should be Wed 2 Oct? This was mid-morning time . Maybe they realise the error and are correcting it before they issue our e tickets? Who knows 🙄

3 minutes ago, Hev said:

Have you actually got an e ticket yet though? As i say my friends have but their ticket gives date of game as Sunday 29 Sep when it should be Wed 2 Oct? This was mid-morning time . Maybe they realise the error and are correcting it before they issue our e tickets? Who knows 🙄

After Arsenal they have decided to open a little earlier

53 minutes ago, John said:

What's happening with that Stevo?

They’ve doubled the parking charges for disabled fans outside the ground with no notice. 

It’s covered in the Chris heck thread. 

To keep it on topic here, the justification by some was that the ticket prices were supply and demand and we should all just suck it up and accept it. Well the disabled parking thing shows that supply and demand doesn’t justify things

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hev said:

No, not yet Hev. 

39 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The disabled parking increase will only cover a third of this fine.

For PSR purposes, to offset the fine we either need to quadruple the cost for disabled parking, or start having the stewards pickpocket children in the ground.

It's just the price of success.

Is there anyway we can harvest and sell the organs of the disabled to fund this fine?

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, John said:

No, not yet Hev. 

Thank you for confirming. Hopefully they will appear soon. If not it is spending Monday trying to get through on phone

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CPiP said:

If only the Bayern tickets weren't on sale before then and will sell out in half an hour. What happens at Everton won't matter as the club will see the Bayern sell out as justification