Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

They won't. They actually rely on the STH being loyal. They might have x amount on the waiting list but if all these fans are ready to come at a moments notice then why are there always GA tickets still available outside the CAT A games. The reality is we have not been successful enough to start attracting tourist fans on masse

There is a price limit that people will not go over or be able to justify attending football matches and the way the club are moving they'll find out to their cost sooner or later. 

Exactly, that's what i meant really

15 hours ago, CPiP said:

"in response to the ridiculous £97 maximum ticket price" 🤣 It's £5 more than the max you pay for a home game against Wolves. 

Seriously, who the f are these people? Like completely deranged or incapable of understanding numbers. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Your factual fact is wrong anyway. The weighted average of the number of season ticket holders in each of those categories means the average is actually higher. There are far fewer 1888 ST holders than the other three groups combined.

And of course theres none ST holders to consider.

Did I say weighted average? 

Average and Weighted average are two different calculations. 

Factual fact because I said average and calculated it. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

"in response to the ridiculous £97 maximum ticket price" 🤣 It's £5 more than the max you pay for a home game against Wolves. 

Seriously, who the f are these people? Like completely deranged or incapable of understanding numbers. 

Yet I said facts to you yesterday which gave a very different view of the pricing and showed you can use selective facts to argue your viewpoint. Mine are factual facts as well just as yours are but give completely different views of the issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think Season tickets will have a ticket regardless. Could be wrong though. 

i couldn't do any conference league group games and they were still available for the knockouts

who knows if they decide to change that though

Anyone else had email confirmation off Villa today saying thank you for your payment of £158? 

Doesn't say what for and can't remember if I ticked the box for Champions League tickets when renewed the ST

Just now, Kingman said:

Anyone else had email confirmation off Villa today saying thank you for your payment of £158? 

Doesn't say what for and can't remember if I ticked the box for Champions League tickets when renewed the ST

what else would it be for?

Just now, Kingman said:

I had my £70 one. No detail what for. Good shit.

I can only assume auto enrolled purchase of bayern game.

• Thanks 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

what else would it be for?

I thought our seats were more expensive 

, Trying to find prices, It would just be helpful if they said what the payment confirmation was for

Just now, Kingman said:

I thought our seats were more expensive 

, Trying to find prices, It would just be helpful if they said what the payment confirmation was for

i had mine for £70, and i know i ticked the box

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I had my £70 one. No detail what for. Good shit.

I can only assume auto enrolled purchase of bayern game.

Yeah a simple heads up email a few days prior would of been appreciated, Had completely forgotten all about it.

Might catch a few folks out that.