Champions League 2024/25

maqroll

32 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Jeeeeez, those prices are nuts. Think I'll try and get to the Bayern & Celtic games and that'll be it. 

It’s not that bad.  I have to pay £72 a ticket for Wolves or Leicester. £94 for CL match isn’t that much more.

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

they absolutely can as it was mentioned that your tickets will auto buy and are non refundable

you might be able to re assign to another member though

Well they're in for a bit of a fight with me then, since they hadn;'t announced prices. Otherwise they could have charged £20,000 a game and cleaned up because we ticked a box.

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Access to tickets ie can someone who has no allegiance to Villa just buy a membership and have equal access to tickets as regular attendees or someone who attended once last season have the same priority as someone who attends regularly.

I thought I read somewhere that last seasons Conference League matches would be taken into account. Whether that was real life, a dream or just a discussion on here about what may happen I do not know? It would be nice to give longer term members and atendees a slight head start on ticket purchases, than those who are attending just to see a European Giant (other than the Villa of course), turn up at Villa Park.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

this.

people who are surprised, genuine question, how much were you expecting to pay?

Cat A at a maximum, since Cat A suggests that it's the most prestigious, with it being 'A' and the first letter.

37 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I sit in the cheap seats and it's £280 for 360 minutes of football. It's a **** disgrace. 

I've said before a couple of times. They want to get to the point that they're pricing each match like a trip to the theatre or a concert. Which obviously most normal people can attend a couple of times a year. 

Edited by turvontour
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Quite embarrassingly (for the club) - i expect significant empty seats for the Bologna match, unless they do some sort of buy all 4 discount. 

I don’t, people will pay and the club know it. 

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It’s not that bad.  I have to pay £72 a ticket for Wolves or Leicester. £94 for CL match isn’t that much more.

It's 30% more!  

Absolute piss take by the club.

• Like 2

For anyone else that opted in when buying a ST thinking that the club wouldn't try to bleed you completely dry and doesn't want to pay these prices, I've emailed to ask what the opt-out process is and will share here when they reply.

• Like 1

We’ve just been talking, we ain’t going to all 4 can’t justify paying £316 for 4 games, Bayern and Juve will be the only ones we are bothering with, esp with it being on tv aswell

• Like 1

UEFA needs to change their rules. Currently away tickets are capped at €60 (€50 next season). It should be that blanket cap across the board.

These prices make me wonder if Heck has been advising Liam and Noel and if he's a Ticketmaster shareholder.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm pretty sure I've opted out when renewing. What benefits does opting in actually give?

I don't think I'll go to any of the CL games and honestly it's getting to the point now I don't feel like going to any home games. This club is just a pisstake and it doesn't feel like 'my club' anymore.

I renewed as to not lose it. Not out of excitement.

Agree 100% with this

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Can’t believe they are not even doing a nominal discount to book all 4 games in a bundle. Brutal.

Know Heck the bundle with fees will be more than individually!

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'm pretty sure I've opted out when renewing. What benefits does opting in actually give?

I don't think I'll go to any of the CL games and honestly it's getting to the point now I don't feel like going to any home games. This club is just a pisstake and it doesn't feel like 'my club' anymore.

I renewed as to not lose it. Not out of excitement.

Same. Sadly it's exactly what they want too - we'll eventually drift away and someone can have our seat that'll buy some tat from the shop when they come.

10 minutes ago, blunther said:

Well they're in for a bit of a fight with me then, since they hadn;'t announced prices. Otherwise they could have charged £20,000 a game and cleaned up because we ticked a box.

Was there a point or a benefit to agreeing to sign up when you took the season ticket out? Do all ST holders not get first refusl on their own seat anyway?

• Like 2